Status
Not open for further replies.
So you got jailed?

I think you aren't liking this.

But in this post you are saying that your captor appears innocent but at the same time you are threatens that you will kill your captor before this game ends who appeared town to you.

This isn't making sense. Aren't your wincon if I remember right is to win alongside town. Then why you want town to lose such important role?
I do not want the town to suffer any losses, which is why I'm protecting the identity of my captor.

However, I am offended that I tried to establish a good relationship with the town by offering the information I had, and I was spurned by some fool who directly impeded my wincon. I am angry. Do not make me angrier.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Do not make me angrier.
And, what will happen then?

You are seeing things from your own perspective and not from town perspective. You are kind of third party. Third party claims are often taken suspiciously until they prove themselves important for town.

Town had reason to a bit suspicious of your claim. It's not you can't fake claim because based on the phrasings of your post I can infer you are good player.

So if someone jailed you then why being so angry and going around threatening to kill .

If your purpose is to win alongside town then being aggressive won't gain you favor but coperating with town and scum hunting is the way

I have not threatened to kill anyone, Revan. I'm not so spiteful as to impede my own wincon, and even if I were, I cannot kill.

I told my captor that I know their identity despite their attempt to hide from me, and that I will make them regret jailing me.

Stop misconstruing my words. I have no way of threatening the town even if I wanted to. I'm suspicious that you may be mafia trying to guide the town toward lynching an independent for the third time in a row.

Because I was the same untill recently, that's the reason. At first I only knew my alignment.
Which makes sense to me why he's still not sure what he can do.

But alright, I'll reveal who I am;

I am Kurapika, I am hunting the Phantom Troupe.
Yes, The Phantom Troupe.
I'll win if I can exterminate at least 4 members of the Phantom Troupe by my own hands.
Yes, my win condition shouldn't impede on town. I'm looking for a specific group of people
recheking, so he third.

hmm phantom troupe is evil, though with thirds that kill, usually 1 town, 1 scum, 1 indie.

but he stated 4, and we probably have 2 scum teams in 40+ player, so probably scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.