Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Fujishiro

Glad to see you're back. I thought I'd never see you again, but by that Heaven that bends above us—by that God we both adore, some beautiful bastard's brought you back.

Some quick concerns. I want everyone who is not a judge / leader to speak up; Do we trust those people? If not, who do we lynch? I think it's bad policy to leave anyone on that extra council who we don't like. If scum is there, odds are that'll bite us in the ass as people are whittled down.

Secondly, someone should narrow down all potential clown replacements BEFORE we start voting. Midnight had the potential to make two more clowns last phase if I'm reading the ability right.
Since you brought this up and why not start with giving answer to your own questions first.

Why you aren't trusting elders in council?

What are you sus reads so far?

I don’t really understand queen. Are you scum and being hunted?

Inquisitor has multiple targets so Phantom troupes is obviously a few people.
but only Mel said she was being hunted so unless if you are also being hunted, how did you make the connection that there’s multiple people that are hunted and makes up the phantom troupe?
kiwi lost town points here, she knew someone had already claimed inquisitor before mel said she was being hunted, but she omitted facts in a way that makes it looks like I came up with the inquisitor stuff from nowhere

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Ironically, I believe my captor to be innocent, because the ability to interrogate people in a quicktopic is not very useful to mafia. As well, the questions they asked asked are unlikely to have come from a guilty person. My captor believes themselves hidden to me, but they are mistaken. I will not yet tell their name, but when they read this, they will know my anger and my wrath. Before this game is over, I will see you dead.
So you got jailed?

I think you aren't liking this.

But in this post you are saying that your captor appears innocent but at the same time you are threatens that you will kill your captor before this game ends who appeared town to you.

This isn't making sense. Aren't your wincon if I remember right is to win alongside town. Then why you want town to lose such important role?

Alright

Zem claimed she was immune to alignment changes and thus was willing to test out @Robin 's ability ( that gives townies a buff) on her, Robin then came out today and claimed to have been Jailed.

It seems awfully convenient that this happened to be honest.
I told you all yesterday I was not going to use my ability on Zem, and now you see exactly why. Zem was a high priority target, and unlikely to survive to the end of the game as my wincon demands. If you think I am lying about being jailed in order to avoid using my ability on Zem, then you must have overlooked where I declined to use my ability on her to begin with.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
kiwi lost town points here, she knew someone had already claimed inquisitor before mel said she was being hunted, but she omitted facts in a way that makes it looks like I came up with the inquisitor stuff from nowhere
That’s alright with me

But I’m serious, when Mel said she was being hunted I thought only she was being hunted. What’s the point of Kurapika being told her targets are called Phantom Troupes while the actual Phantom Troupes members don’t know that’s their names. In fact even Mel didn’t make the connection herself which makes it seem like tmi from your part.

I told you all yesterday I was not going to use my ability on Zem, and now you see exactly why. Zem was a high priority target, and unlikely to survive to the end of the game as my wincon demands. If you think I am lying about being jailed in order to avoid using my ability on Zem, then you must have overlooked where I declined to use my ability on her to begin with.
Kvothe claimed Kurumi, would your thingymajig fail on someone that is already a magical girl? I.e. A girl that uses magic

Emil

Certified Memelord
Robin was apparently jailed last phase? I thought it was Zem because she mentioned that she asked a question to Robin and if she's lying she would get rolecrushed

Have we determined if anyone voted for beta for council?
nobody said yes, and nobody will
i wanted to start discussion on a 2nd wagon but the thread seems stale

i am not a fan of the luthon push btw, i think hes town tbh

That’s alright with me

But I’m serious, when Mel said she was being hunted I thought only she was being hunted. What’s the point of Kurapika being told her targets are called Phantom Troupes while the actual Phantom Troupes members don’t know that’s their names. In fact even Mel didn’t make the connection herself which makes it seem like tmi from your part.
you thought the notification was supposed to be "you are phantom troupe member and kurapika is hunting you" or something like this?
wouldn't make too much sense

Status
Not open for further replies.