Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Reborn feels town to me, though I can never read him right...

I went after Noctis because he was the first to mention the N'Zoth (fake, pretty sure) write-up means Dyna summoned it. It felt too planned, like framing Dyna. Also because, though he was busy during the night council, I felt his posts could have been better.
Okay, that's fair. If that's your line of thinking I can respect that with Noctis. Because in terms of scum hunting I think he's doing the job right. I have him as town read cause of that. He did mention he was busy during the council meeting, so I'll give him a pass for now.

@Ryu Kishi any reads so far man? Also nice to see you again!

what do u think of the guy that shot u?
His erratic behaviour isn’t a first, Chances of him not being town are high but I do not think he’s part of a mafia team. Otherwise they wouldn’t have let him attract so much attention towards himself like that.

And as I said, hunting down indies isn’t gonna get us anywhere near to finding the main threat, mafia. We’re dealing with a cult at the bare minimum.

That to me, feels more important.

Which is why I’m trying to ping the “inactives”

Alright I'm bored, I think it's advice time

First thing you do in these games is copy down the player lost, use this list to keep track of claims, hints, substitutions and your thoughts on that slot

Second thing you do is copy down the submissions list for easy reference, you can quickly search what a character is about when they show up. Eliminate the other submission, watch out for your own submission

Third thing you do is simplify your own role, I know we didn't start with roles but as soon as you get it and it looks huge and intimidating just calmly break it down into what you can and can't do. This helps against missing any of your actions or misinterpreting what they do

Fourth thing you do is whenever someome dies, copy and paste their role immediately, they've been known to disappear from writeups and you can maybe pickup some clues about what you're up against from their role sheet

That'll do for now

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Alright I'm bored, I think it's advice time

First thing you do in these games is copy down the player lost, use this list to keep track of claims, hints, substitutions and your thoughts on that slot

Second thing you do is copy down the submissions list for easy reference, you can quickly search what a character is about when they show up. Eliminate the other submission, watch out for your own submission

Third thing you do is simplify your own role, I know we didn't start with roles but as soon as you get it and it looks huge and intimidating just calmly break it down into what you can and can't do. This helps against missing any of your actions or misinterpreting what they do

Fourth thing you do is whenever someome dies, copy and paste their role immediately, they've been known to disappear from writeups and you can maybe pickup some clues about what you're up against from their role sheet

That'll do for now
I wish I had the time and energy to do this. Was this your ticket to winning the last weeb game?

Just take your time, introduce yourself and ask one of these nice people for a summary of the game so far
Ok then😄

If you’re lost ask odd here for help 👀

Also vote tobi if you don’t know who to vote for now. I’m trying to force him out and actually answer some questions .
Oh so how i vote ppl? just say that i vote someone? 🤔

Are you new to this sort of game? If you got any question ask us.
yes im newbiee..

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Oh hey bro, seems like I’m back lmao.

Could you give me your reads if I missed them?

I’ll be back later :p
My town reads right now - Noctis, Usopp, Queen, Kvoth
and Melon after exchanging reads with her.

Sus list - Nat, AL, Kiwi.

Neutral - Odd, Naomi.

Honestly I think I'm missing a bunch of people, so I'll give an update later in the day phase again.

What are your thoughts on those three suspects?

Status
Not open for further replies.