Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't have any reads
You normally have your own opinions, but this game, I don't see many of them. I am liking your posts though. First class entertainment lol.

I didn't like Noctis and Mango (for obvious reasons). Don't like beta even though I feel like he should be vigged instead of lynched. Thinking Queen is town. I don't like Nat. That's about it.
I actually have a positive impression of Queen too. Seems like she's going in her own direction. I don't know about your read on Noctis, he seems fine to me. Nat seemed better at the start of day 1, but now is seeming off by the minute, especially since Zem was reading her sus and Zem ends up dead.

What do you think of Reborn?

You normally have your own opinions, but this game, I don't see many of them. I am liking your posts though. First class entertainment lol.

I actually have a positive impression of Queen too. Seems like she's going in her own direction. I don't know about your read on Noctis, he seems fine to me. Nat seemed better at the start of day 1, but now is seeming off by the minute, especially since Zem was reading her sus and Zem ends up dead.

I have plenty of opinions I just don't have any reads

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

Reborn feels town to me, though I can never read him right...

I went after Noctis because he was the first to mention the N'Zoth (fake, pretty sure) write-up means Dyna summoned it. It felt too planned, like framing Dyna. Also because, though he was busy during the night council, I felt his posts could have been better.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I started it, the Tobi thing.

Way i see it with 40+ players in the game rn, scum is more likely to hide than show themselves much.

And i had this feeling that we had a town vs town situation going.

With Zem fllipping town, Rej possibly being town too( he was cleaned) and us only Lynching indies, it tells me scum is comfortable with what we're doing.

So i want to force people that havent been active and whom i know the meta off into the spotlight.

Tobi is one of them.

The guy when town asks questions and is somewhat active,

when he is scum he hides.

He is currently hiding, with the last sighting of him being Sunday, and his meager posting history is mostly fluff.

So if yer town vote with me, i just wanna force him out and ask him questions.

If he remains scummy then he's a good lynch candidate.
what do u think of the guy that shot u?

Status
Not open for further replies.