Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then😄

Oh so how i vote ppl? just say that i vote someone? 🤔

yes im newbiee..
Forget the voting part.
The way this game works is that there are characters with different alignments.

So like, you have town (ie the good guys) their goal is to find and get the bad guys ( scum) and to get those bad guys done it you have to Vote them up ( example , Vote “name”) and sometimes you may think someone is scum(bad) and so you gotta convince other people to vote them with you.

If you are bad then you do the reverse, you kill the good guys and try to survive and not get caught by the good guys (town)

Otherwise, just have fun and talk to people here. It’s mostly a social experience.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Ok then😄

Oh so how i vote ppl? just say that i vote someone? 🤔

yes im newbiee..
Good to see you here.

If you have any doubt then feel free to ask here or hosts in your role pm.

Also, you got a role. Ask hosts in your role pm on how to play because it depends on your faction/wincon. They will give you tips.

N

Noctis

Because he called the evil one's name and summoned him, though I'm convinced it was a frame. Speaking of that, Noctis was the first to mention it.

Also taboo word is still in effect, there was no end time to which it should end. Kinda makes it seem like a fake write-up actually, but not going to risk it.

Vote Yeet @Noctis @Dragomir
lmaoooo Noctis you think you're slick? I can read you perfectly fine. You are not town.
It was perfectly natural to call Beky out, and then he tries to make up theories that just end up in his doom.

My town reads right now - Noctis, Usopp, Queen, Kvoth
and Melon after exchanging reads with her.

Sus list - Nat, AL, Kiwi.

Neutral - Odd, Naomi.

Honestly I think I'm missing a bunch of people, so I'll give an update later in the day phase again.

What are your thoughts on those three suspects?
Nat keeps coming back a lot, I sus her, Mel susses her and you do too. I wonder who else does.

I feel like Al is too mellow rn. He’s usually aggro when town idk.

Kiwi I get an off vibe from but I’m neutral rn. Could change.

Thanks for the reads list man.

Forget the voting part.
The way this game works is that there are characters with different alignments.

So like, you have town (ie the good guys) their goal is to find and get the bad guys ( scum) and to get those bad guys done it you have to Vote them up ( example , Vote “name”) and sometimes you may think someone is scum(bad) and so you gotta convince other people to vote them with you.

If you are bad then you do the reverse, you kill the good guys and try to survive and not get caught by the good guys (town)

Otherwise, just have fun and talk to people here. It’s mostly a social experience.
ohhh okey then thankss fujishiro😄

The Sabaody Auction House -

An Auction Event has started on Sabaody Archipelago!
Today's Auction Item - Bubbly Coral!

Effect: 1-shot Unstoppable.
Description - This tool can be used to create a Flutter Kick Coating capable of even protecting users from the deep water pressure and enabling you to traverse the deep blues!It can be used once along with another one of your abilities to make it an unstoppable force to be reckoned with!

Starting Price - 75k Belis. Buy immediately with 250k Belis

PM the hosts your bid price. The highest wins the item, and will have it shipped to their door tonight!
[???] has activated [???] and made the words 'Beta' and 'Vote' taboo.​

Kurumi Tokisaki activated [Tenth Bullet: Yud] on [???]

Obito used [Chakra Signature] on [???]

Status
Not open for further replies.