Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Frank's system, which is merely coming in after the M.A.C. System, is not an acronym. He simply demonstrates his value to women by buying/dropping a Magnum (or "monster") condom for his monster (or "Magnum") dong in front of women, then flashing his wad of hundreds at them. This signifies that he's "ready to plow". According to Mac, he "feasts, like a mantis". When adopting his Dr. Mantis Tobogganpersona, he tries to break Caylee down by convincing her that she has H.I.V., which would allow him to slip in. This breaks apart the delicate ecosystem that coincides with the D.E.N.N.I.S. and M.A.C. Systems. ("The D.E.N.N.I.S. System")
Oh, he's the one that targetted Kvothe, Krogo and Fuji lmaooo ewww they picked them up too.

I didn't like Noctis and Mango (for obvious reasons). Don't like beta even though I feel like he should be vigged instead of lynched. Thinking Queen is town. I don't like Nat. That's about it.
I agree with this,

Beta should be vigged, not Lynched. If he's not town he's indie, not scum imo.

And its about time we get mafia lynches going or atleast get some info, this whole indie lynching train we got going isnt gonna get us anywhere.

We have to find the cult and other mafia factions(if there are ones)

I cannot believe that any of you are so dense as to conflate my swearing revenge against my captor with me threatening to go on some kind of violent rampage through the town.

I have all but laid my role bare for the town to see. When a particular player earns my ire, then I am free to try and take revenge on them, whether that means retaliating with kills (which I don't even have), spite voting them, or revealing their identity. I have not yet done any such thing, because I do not believe it would be to my benefit. My being aligned with the town does not mean I must always do as I am told. My being spiteful toward one player who acted against me does not mean I have somehow declared war against the town.

I am ever suspicious of those of you who look for malintent behind my every word. I am not now, nor will I ever be, an enemy to the town. I bent over backward trying to tell the town everything I knew, and I was spurned for that. Even now, for all my anger, I am protecting my captor's identity. Your attempts to portray me as hostile are disingenuous. Mark my words, there is more than one mafia member who has tried to rouse suspicion against me, as you and Revan are doing right now.

>I can't believe that my threatening a townie with death, while I am an admitted not town, directly receives negative reaction and suspicion .

Hm I fucking wonder why.

Before you go, what are your reads rn?

Alteast your main susses?

Also i'd like you to vote Tobi in the meantime if you can.
here you go, i mention this early

Zem got buffed, then had chat group with other person she mention. No idea but if she gave info in her role to the person who she said she trusted? That might backfired.

Unless it's just beta who lied about having a vanilla role and he can super kill each day phase, which sounds to op.

Also Rej was janitor... makes me think scum was rb from night 0 for no deaths in start of wu.

Town lean

Noctis- sadly he might be third, damn if he turns out scum, but see him town for now.
Juliet--imo she could be third, or scum.
Reborn- read as town-only played one game with
Odd-town, hmmmm
Michelle---

Scum Suspicious lean

Al- lean scum now, impression is fake, i'm bad at reading him tbh. though feel strong sus of him.
T-pin-scum town or scum
God d usop- deep wolf vibes from him.
kiwi- scum lean-sounds like stalker. :gonope:

Thirds-possible scum
Robin
Flower-her gifting sounds like scum ability, also don't see her as town atm.

rest

hmmmm

night for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.