Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It says I'm being hunted in my PM, that's what I saw yesterday.
And Queen brought that to light, to kill me and be kind to an indie, I guess. :feelscryingman:
So did you just receive a notification that you're being hunted? Nothing else happened? Because just receiving the notification is too vague especially if you think Mango didn't know you were PT.

Frank's system, which is merely coming in after the M.A.C. System, is not an acronym. He simply demonstrates his value to women by buying/dropping a Magnum (or "monster") condom for his monster (or "Magnum") dong in front of women, then flashing his wad of hundreds at them. This signifies that he's "ready to plow". According to Mac, he "feasts, like a mantis".

Frank's system, which is merely coming in after the M.A.C. System, is not an acronym. He simply demonstrates his value to women by buying/dropping a Magnum (or "monster") condom for his monster (or "Magnum") dong in front of women, then flashing his wad of hundreds at them. This signifies that he's "ready to plow". According to Mac, he "feasts, like a mantis". When adopting his Dr. Mantis Tobogganpersona, he tries to break Caylee down by convincing her that she has H.I.V., which would allow him to slip in. This breaks apart the delicate ecosystem that coincides with the D.E.N.N.I.S. and M.A.C. Systems. ("The D.E.N.N.I.S. System")

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Frank's system, which is merely coming in after the M.A.C. System, is not an acronym. He simply demonstrates his value to women by buying/dropping a Magnum (or "monster") condom for his monster (or "Magnum") dong in front of women, then flashing his wad of hundreds at them. This signifies that he's "ready to plow". According to Mac, he "feasts, like a mantis".
SO YOU TRIED TO MAKE LUNCH A BANNED WORD.

You're Frank Reynolds.

DOCTOR MANTUS TOBBAGAN

that can be said about 30 players hmm

i see interesting wagon resist to beta tho
I started it, the Tobi thing.

Way i see it with 40+ players in the game rn, scum is more likely to hide than show themselves much.

And i had this feeling that we had a town vs town situation going.

With Zem fllipping town, Rej possibly being town too( he was cleaned) and us only Lynching indies, it tells me scum is comfortable with what we're doing.

So i want to force people that havent been active and whom i know the meta off into the spotlight.

Tobi is one of them.

The guy when town asks questions and is somewhat active,

when he is scum he hides.

He is currently hiding, with the last sighting of him being Sunday, and his meager posting history is mostly fluff.

So if yer town vote with me, i just wanna force him out and ask him questions.

If he remains scummy then he's a good lynch candidate.

Frank's system, which is merely coming in after the M.A.C. System, is not an acronym. He simply demonstrates his value to women by buying/dropping a Magnum (or "monster") condom for his monster (or "Magnum") dong in front of women, then flashing his wad of hundreds at them. This signifies that he's "ready to plow". According to Mac, he "feasts, like a mantis". When adopting his Dr. Mantis Tobogganpersona, he tries to break Caylee down by convincing her that she has H.I.V., which would allow him to slip in. This breaks apart the delicate ecosystem that coincides with the D.E.N.N.I.S. and M.A.C. Systems. ("The D.E.N.N.I.S. System")
jesus christ

:mihanha:

Status
Not open for further replies.