Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nat keeps coming back a lot, I sus her, Mel susses her and you do too. I wonder who else does.

I feel like Al is too mellow rn. He’s usually aggro when town idk.

Kiwi I get an off vibe from but I’m neutral rn. Could change.

Thanks for the reads list man.
I played one game with Nat here, so my meta on her isn't really precise. But I found her not really pushing at all. In fact @Flower seems quite passive as well.

AL.... he's just been asking questions, questions and even more questions. He seems like he's contributing in his own way, but it's just weird to me lol.

This is my first game with Kiwi, so my read on her may be completely wrong, I'm just being careful with her.

@Missy

A little game mechanic that everyone is doing is picking Sabaody Archipelago Groves, there's a big thing about it in the opening post but basically you just pick one of these numbers and tell the hosts in your role PM which grove you want to go to

Spoiler: The Archipelago's Map

I recommend Grove 50 where the Burger King is and staying away from Groves 0, 30 and 40. The choice is entirely up to you and you don't have to tell anyone about your choice if you don't want to

I played one game with Nat here, so my meta on her isn't really precise. But I found her not really pushing at all. In fact @Flower seems quite passive as well.

AL.... he's just been asking questions, questions and even more questions. He seems like he's contributing in his own way, but it's just weird to me lol.

This is my first game with Kiwi, so my read on her may be completely wrong, I'm just being careful with her.
Yeah Nat isn’t hunting or pushing but she tends to do that, well Atleast she proposes candidates.

Al is aggro when town, so we’ll see.

Flowa I’m confused on, Zem and others said they received gifts from her. And she’s kinda paranoiac rn. A bit sus on her is what I’m gonna say.

Status
Not open for further replies.