Speculations I think either Kidd or Zoro will be the first to be taken out the fight

Zoro and Killer didn't damage Kaido at all.

"Ugh!!!" used to indicate the sound of a cough or grunt or to express disgust or horror. Kaido probably feel annoyed about the attacks.

There's a similar SFX with Sanji vs King.

Urgh. a word used to express the feeling that something is stupid or annoying; a sound of displeasure.

Zoro's Rengoku Onigiri + Killer's Decapitation Claw are still inferior to falling rocks caused by Law.

Kaido's literally screams from it. If Zoro did damage Kaido then he wouldn't say that he needs to release more of Enma in the first place.:kayneshrug:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

"Ugh!!!" used to indicate the sound of a cough or grunt or to express disgust or horror. Kaido probably feel annoyed about the attacks.

Urgh. a word used to express the feeling that something is stupid or annoying; a sound of displeasure.

Zoro's Rengoku Onigiri + Killer's Decapitation Claw are still inferior to falling rocks caused by Law.

Kaido's literally screams from it. If Zoro did damage Kaido then he wouldn't say that he needs to release more of Enma in the first place.:kayneshrug:
Remember that damage is not quantified by how cool or terrible the attack looks, or how devastating it apparently looks, it's mostly quantified off power level portrayal.

Law can casually slice things but his AP still pales before Zoro's for example.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I wanna wish the 1% Hawkins was talking about is Zoro

If Oda did it... I will admit he has BALLS of STEEL to confront the Zorostans and survive being alive hahahaha
Why would hawkins randomly check zoros chances ?
Especially after doing it before and it being 19 percent.
The realistic options are law luffy drake kaido
Unlikely to likely it would be

Kaido - if kaido had 1 percent hawkins would have left or switched sides instantly

Luffy - luffy is the mc it has no tension him being the one when we know he wont die

Drake - better option than the 2 above for the reasons stated and has been involved with hawkins

Law - makes the most sense with good tension as law already has death flags for some.

I may not agree with the second half of your statement but your right. No matter how much Oda separates the main three people will still say zoro is the MvP the thing about this arc which I don’t think a lot of people realize is that Oda could have shown zoro hurting kaido this chapter because luffy hurt him last chapter but he didn’t. He chose to not give Zoro that hype. The question is why? I think the more we see the more it will be accepted that kidd law and luffy are doing the most. Hell I can even see the end be kidd and luffy vs kaido.
Zoro did hurt him, which is why Kaido said Well done
Post automatically merged:

Lmao that was literally one or two days. That’s not accurate at all. If you ask people who don’t know about these polls it’s 100% luffy. A lot of people actually think zoro is boring
Zoro is guretee a top 3 position. He can't be that boring
Post automatically merged:

Kaido wouldn't of said Well done if he didn't. He needs to go deeper is why Zoro said he releasing more of his ryou into Enma

Why would hawkins randomly check zoros chances ?
Especially after doing it before and it being 19 percent.
The realistic options are law luffy drake kaido
Unlikely to likely it would be

Kaido - if kaido had 1 percent hawkins would have left or switched sides instantly

Luffy - luffy is the mc it has no tension him being the one when we know he wont die

Drake - better option than the 2 above for the reasons stated and has been involved with hawkins

Law - makes the most sense with good tension as law already has death flags for some.
Because literally, non of the options you mentioned will be something impactful on the viewers... and Act 3 is "allegedly" ends in a dramatic tragedy...
Seeing Luffy out and on verge of death is something we saw 1000000times
Seeing Law be on that position will have the fans reaction be "yeah, it was logical" instead of "OMG, what the fuck happened, please someone save him" when basically ALL FREAKING fans are theorizing his death
I tell you with 100% confidence... Law being on verge of death or dying will have ZERO IMPACT on fans... simply because fans are just waiting for it
It's like Pedro during WCI... fans were jumping on every chance saying "this is the moment Pedro sacrifices himself" and once it finally happened, fans were "okay, now Oda don't bring him back from the dead" just because they wanna feel good and say "One Piece can kill characters" LMAO

That's exactly what Law's death in this war will be like

And no disrespect to Drake, but he's not that pivotal to and crucial to be having Oda throw this huuuge hint of someone on verge of dying.... it must be more important character... someone on the rooftop to be more precise

And what's MORE tragic ending for an act than have Zoro shield Luffy in an attack, and looks bloodied and about to die, with Luffy's expression about to lose his first mate!

So, yeah... that would be my favorite scenario to happen... to have Luffy's eyes dilated and have desperation face when he sees Zoro heavily wounded and on verge of death (naturally will not die)... but just awesome dramatic tragedy and a great way to end act 3

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because literally, non of the options you mentioned will be something impactful on the viewers... and Act 3 is "allegedly" ends in a dramatic tragedy...
Seeing Law be on that position will have the fans reaction be "yeah, it was logical" instead of "OMG, what the fuck happened, please someone save him" when basically ALL FREAKING fans are theorizing his death
I tell you with 100% confidence... Law being on verge of death or dying will have ZERO IMPACT on fans... simply because fans are just waiting for it
It's like Pedro during WCI... fans were jumping on every chance saying "this is the moment Pedro sacrifices himself" and once it finally happened, fans were "okay, now Oda don't bring him back from the dead" just because they wanna feel good and say "One Piece can kill characters" LMAO

And no disrespect to Drake, but he's not that pivotal to and crucial to be having Oda throw this huuuge hint of someone on verge of dying.... it must be more important character... someone on the rooftop to be more precise

And what's MORE tragic ending for an act than have Zoro shield Luffy in an attack, and looks bloodied and about to die, with Luffy's expression about to lose his first mate!

So, yeah... that would be my favorite scenario to happen... to have Luffy's eyes dilated and have desperation face when he sees Zoro heavily wounded and on verge of death (naturally will not die)... but just awesome dramatic tragedy and a great way to end act 3
Youve just bodied yourself. We know zoro wont die. So it would have no impact.

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro suffering a cruel defeat after scaring Kaido ...
:kata:that exactly what will be a great tragedy toward Luffy to even take revenge on akido more

Killer got broken and ate smile...kidd was pissed about this
Law already was broken in DR
Kidd and Luffy got crushed badly that they deeply sworn revenge on Kaido

Only Zoro on the roof is yet to suffer a crushing defeat mentally or physically in NW