Speculations I think either Kidd or Zoro will be the first to be taken out the fight

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
But that ryou isn't enough to hurt Kaido yet, is it? He needs more of that 'Enma's power' right now. You literally didn't have any counter for this argument so you said something that's pretty obvious to all of us. That isn't blood, lmao.

Why will he be shocked at the same person hurting him twice? :kaidowhat:
It is enough, Scabbards have literally proved it...
He needs to release more of his own haki to do a more serious wound, this one was shallow and nothing special.
Yes, it literally is blood. You claimed that Zoro attacked his neck, that's pure delusion.
Why would he be shocked after being hurt by one person? Neither of them did anything special.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
First, There was NO chapter that said Sanji is dead

And secondly, DESPITE THAT.... both scenes you mentioned made the fans in HUUUUGE uproar and constantly demanding answers...
You really seem to be NEW to the community if you forgot how fans were reacting to both of those scenes

And you are wrong... some people THEORIZED that both incidents happend, that Sanji maybe we killed by Big Mom... or that Sunny was destroyed and the infiltration of WCI will end in a fail and get captured
MANY fans actually made threads about it

So, you are wrong by saying "NO ONE BELIEVED"... and in the case of Zoro, Oda can executes it MUCH BETTER... it's just your ZORO powerscaling obsession that keeps you away from caring about drama with him, where you just wanna see him win, win win win win... like that's interesting at all
Your reasoning is shit.
Weve already had luffy lose his shit over thinking kaido killed his crew he got one shot because he couldnt use his fs.

J

Jo_Ndule

I swear to god this is the ONLY good choice out of everyone...
And hey, I'm not saying this because I hate Zoro.... On the contrary.... can you imagine once the anime hits that scene, and the soundtrack, and voice acting of Luffy's desperation, and Chopper crying while trying to put a stop to the bleeding! Jeez!

It will be even one of my favorite Zoro moments when the direction have Zoro covering over Luffy and bloodied like a badass right hand...
Hell, I would fucking LOVVVVVVEE it if it was Sanji.... I guarantee you that even Sanji fans who contantly are hating on Zoro would be rooting for Zoro for the rest of the arc..., especially if done right by Oda and conveyed emotions pretty well.... where we just want Revenge for Zoro

And OMG when the time for Zoro to return to the battlefield by the climax of the arc at the end and does an epic return and fight and defeat someone important!
The tears and hype will be over the roof....
Like, just imagine all the types of AMVs will be made for this...

My favorite Luffy moment was literally when Ace died and Luffy screams SNAPPED.... this is what I wanna see...
and again, if this will happen to Sanji... I will die from happiness over this arc... so I'm not trying to just disqualify Zoro... I just want an emotional tragedy scene with him that will break my soul and make me tear for him
If Oda wants to really write a good war with tension

He gotta make alliance feel the weight of fighting 2 emperors at once

He spared Retainers, with only kiku having her arm cut yet nobody was really distressed , they treated it like another battle injury.

Luffy has been having it easy in NW... HIS CREWMATES didnt suffer any cruel defeat yet
Especially Sanji and Zoro...
Luffy has went through Impel down and MF , saw his brother die
Kidd went through hard battles, lost an arm and saw Killer be broken.
Law saw his life on the line against Doffy.

It's time Oda does something new
Either one strawhat die or is brutally beaten.
They escaped that in WCI, oda killed Pedro... no starwhat suffered any major injury or defeat.

Nop, we did not.... I'm notb talking about all bloodied and still conscious, I'm talking about a man's soul slipping away from his body, while Chopper is trying everything he can to save him... maybe even Zoro goes into a "shock mode" from losing all this blood, and his heart is temporarily stopping... before Chopper makes a grandiose miraculous save...

I guess people around here just don't fucking care about drama... all they wanna see is just Zoro onigiri Kaido's ass and slice him, and beat him and just point fingers and say "Zoro was stronger than Luffy post-timeskip" and powerscaling shit... Drama? no one cares LOL

And then we have people posting shit like "One piece is not all about fights" LOL by the SAME PEOPLE
What are you talking about, its been plenty of drama and Zoro has been on the verge. Kinemon was the one of the verge of death and what your wishing for ain't going to happen. IDC if Zoro is stronger then Luffy or not. The narrative heavily forshadowed Zoro role in this arc since PH

It is enough, Scabbards have literally proved it...
Doesn't seem like that right now, lol.
He needs to release more of his own haki to do a more serious wound, this one was shallow and nothing special.
It wasn't even a wound.
Yes, it literally is blood.
It wasn't.
You claimed that Zoro attacked his neck, that's pure delusion.
My bad.
Why would he be shocked after being hurt by one person? Neither of them did anything special.
But he was shocked after that one punch from Luffy even tho it only hurt him a bit. Why would he not be shocked on finding out that there is another person aside from Luffy present there who can hurt him?

Zoro can very well hurt Kaido in the next chapter but till now, he hasn't.

Your reasoning is shit.
Weve already had luffy lose his shit over thinking kaido killed his crew he got one shot because he couldnt use his fs.
The fact you just don't wanna see Zoro in that state ONLY proves my point that it will hit you harder than other characters... and that's just all I need to know I am right LOL....
When people suggest Law? yeah logical
When people suggest Drake? yea logical
When people suggest Luffy? yeah could be
When People suggest Kidd? maybe?
When people suggest Killer? could be, but no one will car

When I suggest Zoro? the reaction is what I see from you

Me as a writer know which one will press on the nerve more and get a reaction JUST FROM THIS

Even if you will deny it... again, your constant powerful defense against it only proves my point even more LOL

HA001

The fact you just don't wanna see Zoro in that state ONLY proves my point that it will hit you harder than other characters... and that's just all I need to know I am right LOL....
When people suggest Law? yeah logical
When people suggest Drake? yea logical
When people suggest Luffy? yeah could be
When People suggest Kidd? maybe?
When people suggest Killer? could be, but no one will car

When I suggest Zoro? the reaction is what I see from you

Me as a writer know which one will press on the nerve more and get a reaction JUST FROM THIS

Even if you will deny it... again, your constant powerful defense against it only proves my point even more LOL
Lmfao if its a reaction oda wants why not luffy dies in front of zoro ? If we are gonna be retarded and forgo the story just for the biggest reaction ?

If Oda wants to really write a good war with tension

He gotta make alliance feel the weight of fighting 2 emperors at once

He spared Retainers, with only kiku having her arm cut yet nobody was really distressed , they treated it like another battle injury.

Luffy has been having it easy in NW... HIS CREWMATES didnt suffer any cruel defeat yet
Especially Sanji and Zoro...
Luffy has went through Impel down and MF , saw his brother die
Kidd went through hard battles, lost an arm and saw Killer be broken.
Law saw his life on the line against Doffy.

It's time Oda does something new
Either one strawhat die or is brutally beaten.
They escaped that in WCI, oda killed Pedro... no starwhat suffered any major injury or defeat.
Last line Balded: I'm one of the FEW who would Love Pedro get back alive because of HOW BAD people's reaction was to it... just to trigger those people LOL.... specially youtubrs... I swear to god! People were just wishing every scene for Pedro to end up the scene of his death... and when it happened... people were begging Oda to not bring him back... AND THEN, when the chapter after dropped where SHs were mourning and crying over Pedro's death, like Nami/brook...etc.... we LITERALLY had fans complain about slow pace, and say "just show me Luffy vs Katakuri" don't show me the crying scene....

That's LITERALLY what a bad death is.... Which is why Law dying is exactly the worst choice Oda will make for this war.... it's just STUPID... and a bad death written ALL OVER IT
Post automatically merged:

Lmfao if its a reaction oda wants why not luffy dies in front of zoro ? If we are gonna be retarded and forgo the story just for the biggest reaction ?
If Luffy's heart TEMPORARILY stops as I said, and Zoro have EMOTIONAL FACE and he conveys those emotions to us as viewers and start tearing up... I will be with it... and I will tell you even more, I would be okay if Zoro take revenge on kaido and takes him out by himself as a way to repay for his captain... I don't fucking care about your whole power scaling obsession as long as One Piece can make me laugh, cry, and live in the moment....

HA001

Last line Balded: I'm one of the FEW who would Love Pedro get back alive because of HOW BAD people's reaction was to it... just to trigger those people LOL.... specially youtubrs... I swear to god! People were just wishing every scene for Pedro to end up the scene of his death... and when it happened... people were begging Oda to not bring him back... AND THEN, when the chapter after dropped where SHs were mourning and crying over Pedro's death, like Nami/brook...etc.... we LITERALLY had fans complain about slow pace, and say "just show me Luffy vs Katakuri" don't show me the crying scene....

That's LITERALLY what a bad death is.... Which is why Law dying is exactly the worst choice Oda will make for this war.... it's just STUPID... and a bad death written ALL OVER IT

If Luffy's heart TEMPORARILY stops as I said, and Zoro have EMOTIONAL FACE and he conveys those emotions to us as viewers and start tearing up... I will be with it... and I will tell you even more, I would be okay if Zoro take revenge on kaido and takes him out by himself as a way to repay for his captain... I don't fucking care about your whole power scaling obsession as long as One Piece can make me laugh, cry, and live in the moment....
No. Because law is a bigger more popular character than pedro

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Doesn't seem like that right now, lol.
What doesnt seem like that? Scabbards literally proved that Haki flow is enough to harm him which Zoro did...
It wasn't even a wound.
Yes it was.
It was.
But he was shocked after that one punch from Luffy even tho it only hurt him a bit. Why would he not be shocked on finding out that there is another person aside from Luffy present there who can hurt him?
Zoro can very well hurt Kaido in the next chapter but till now, he hasn't.
If one can hurt him why would he be surprised his peers can too?
He hurt him tho... Kaido wont bother getting a shocked expression until a significant wound is dealt to him.

No. Because law is a bigger more popular character than pedro
You're delusional if you think it will hit hard LMAO

What are you talking about, its been plenty of drama and Zoro has been on the verge. Kinemon was the one of the verge of death and what your wishing for ain't going to happen. IDC if Zoro is stronger then Luffy or not. The narrative heavily forshadowed Zoro role in this arc since PH
Balded: replies like these is exactly why I said, he is best pick

I swear to god this is the ONLY good choice out of everyone...
And hey, I'm not saying this because I hate Zoro.... On the contrary.... can you imagine once the anime hits that scene, and the soundtrack, and voice acting of Luffy's desperation, and Chopper crying while trying to put a stop to the bleeding! Jeez!

It will be even one of my favorite Zoro moments when the direction have Zoro covering over Luffy and bloodied like a badass right hand...
Hell, I would fucking LOVVVVVVEE it if it was Sanji.... I guarantee you that even Sanji fans who contantly are hating on Zoro would be rooting for Zoro for the rest of the arc..., especially if done right by Oda and conveyed emotions pretty well.... where we just want Revenge for Zoro

And OMG when the time for Zoro to return to the battlefield by the climax of the arc at the end and does an epic return and fight and defeat someone important!
The tears and hype will be over the roof....
Like, just imagine all the types of AMVs will be made for this...

My favorite Luffy moment was literally when Ace died and Luffy screams SNAPPED.... this is what I wanna see...
and again, if this will happen to Sanji... I will die from happiness over this arc... so I'm not trying to just disqualify Zoro... I just want an emotional tragedy scene with him that will break my soul and make me tear for him
Nah them sanji fans goin diss the fuck outta zoro lol even if sanji get done dirty in the same chapter

If one can hurt him why would he be surprised his peer can too?
I expect better counter-arguments from you, nik. Why won't Kaido be surprised? Just being a peer doesn't really help. Chopper probably can't hurt Kaido. Sanji also can't for all we know. Luffy hurting Kaido was very pretty special in his mind. See you next week or at least in the near future when Kaido is actually surprised at Zoro cutting him when he really does it.

Nah them sanji fans goin diss the fuck outta zoro lol even if sanji get done dirty in the same chapter
Well, I guess I speak too soon. so maybe I don't know them well
But I speak for myself that as a Sanjistan... I swear by the god I probably will be hating Oda for doing that to Zoro even though I'm with the evil idea... I lived with the crew longer than many people I know in my life to actually diss a SH on verge of death

EVEN CHOPPER, my most hated SH will get sympathy and LEGIT tears if he was about to die and because he's the youngest of the crew we hear him say something like "I don't want to die yet"
Like, dude... any SH on verge of death is a BIG MOMENT for the one about to die... not the others

Zoro's BIGGEST SCENE is literally him taking Luffy's pain from Kuma... yet somehow, I find people against a BIGGER moment for him, which is weird!

I literally wanted a scene like that in WCI for Sanji... LITERALLY

You're literally advocating a fake death over a real one. Dont talk about deluded.
Real one? as I stated, Law dying is Oda being complete idiot, because you guys are basically stating it as a freaking fact even LOL. what's more stupid death than that?

@Fuckthis3
By the way, I may not be dissing Zoro
BUT I will have the obligation to diss EVERY SINGLE PERSON who called my speculation stupid hahaha, especially if the scene was well received by the fans.. and was so emotional and a success by Oda.... I would be so obligated to diss people who are objecting me here.. but nor Zoro himself because I will be rooting for Zoro, but just the people who are calling it stupid
Just like I dissed almost everyone when I suggested Marijoa as a land/city/kingdom must have a ruler, and its ruler must be the most powerful person AT LEAST politically and the king of world almost.... and I swear to god, I was on every forum advocating for it, and I only received negative feed back.... Oda shows Imu-sama later on, and suddenly people were saying "oh it's logical" I literally attacked everyone because I'm just that petty LMAO

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I expect better counter-arguments from you, nik. Why won't Kaido be surprised? Just being a peer doesn't really help. Chopper probably can't hurt Kaido. Sanji also can't for all we know. Luffy hurting Kaido was very pretty special in his mind. See you next week or at least in the near future when Kaido is actually surprised at Zoro cutting him when he really does it.
Chopper and Sanji arent Supernova peers...