Speculations I think either Kidd or Zoro will be the first to be taken out the fight

Youve just bodied yourself. We know zoro wont die. So it would have no impact.
It will have the most impact because we will get the feels and emotions with ALL THE CREW
Starting with Luffy
then with Chopper trying to heal him
And with all other crew members... the way to sell drama is to have all others be so worried about you....and Zoro is a great pick here.... Kidd/Killer are getting meh emotional reaction.... All scabbards survived already so not them.... the people are left will be Law/Luffy/Zoro

Law and Luffy are the fans obvious pick... but Zoro will be more surprising THUS, it will have more impact... specially since Luffy will be thinking about losing his right hand after he lost Ace before... it is NOT as emotional as Luffy being on verge of death which we have seen countless times even with the crew...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It will have the most impact because we will get the feels and emotions with ALL THE CREW
Starting with Luffy
And with all other crew members... the way to sell drama is to have all others be so worried about you....and Zoro is a great pick here.... Kidd/Killer are getting meh emotional reaction.... All scabbards survived already so not them.... the people are left will be Law/Luffy/Zoro

Law and Luffy are the fans obvious pick... but Zoro will be more surprising THUS, it will have more impact... specially since Luffy will be thinking about losing his right hand after he lost Ace before... it is NOT as emotional as Luffy being on verge of death which we have seen countless times even with the crew...
Laws an obvious pick because HE COULD DIE
Luffy and zoro have 0 percent chances of dying

Zoro suffering a cruel defeat after scaring Kaido ...
:kata:that exactly what will be a great tragedy toward Luffy to even take revenge on akido more

Killer got broken and ate smile...kidd was pissed about this
Law already was broken in DR
Kidd and Luffy got crushed badly that they deeply sworn revenge on Kaido

Only Zoro on the roof is yet to suffer a crushing defeat mentally or physically in NW
I swear to god this is the ONLY good choice out of everyone...
And hey, I'm not saying this because I hate Zoro.... On the contrary.... can you imagine once the anime hits that scene, and the soundtrack, and voice acting of Luffy's desperation, and Chopper crying while trying to put a stop to the bleeding! Jeez!

It will be even one of my favorite Zoro moments when the direction have Zoro covering over Luffy and bloodied like a badass right hand...
Hell, I would fucking LOVVVVVVEE it if it was Sanji.... I guarantee you that even Sanji fans who contantly are hating on Zoro would be rooting for Zoro for the rest of the arc..., especially if done right by Oda and conveyed emotions pretty well.... where we just want Revenge for Zoro

And OMG when the time for Zoro to return to the battlefield by the climax of the arc at the end and does an epic return and fight and defeat someone important!
The tears and hype will be over the roof....
Like, just imagine all the types of AMVs will be made for this...

My favorite Luffy moment was literally when Ace died and Luffy screams SNAPPED.... this is what I wanna see...
and again, if this will happen to Sanji... I will die from happiness over this arc... so I'm not trying to just disqualify Zoro... I just want an emotional tragedy scene with him that will break my soul and make me tear for him

There ya go, the usual pattern of Oni Giri attack, it's never been a single line but 3... Did I really need to point it out?
That's anything but blood, LMFAO. It's probably just scraps from his cape like they were coming out during his fight with Luffy in Round 1 and we know for a fact that Luffy did 0 damage to Kaido during that fight. You're just seeing too much into it. This amount of delusion is bad for your health, nik.

Last edited:
Starting with Luffy

We seen zoro on verge many times

That's anything but blood, LMFAO. It's probably just scraps from his cape like they were coming out during his fight with Luffy in Round 1 and we know for a fact that Luffy did 0 damage to Kaido during that fight. You're just seeing too much into it. This amount of delusion is bad for your health, nik.
Don't forget Sanji vs Doflamingo as well.:pepelit:

They say Sanji didn't damage Doffy and yet they say Zoro and Killer damage Kaido LLLLOOOOOLLLLLLL:gokulaugh::milaugh::cantseeme::rolaugh:

Laws an obvious pick because HE COULD DIE
Luffy and zoro have 0 percent chances of dying
Law dying in this war is basically Oda being a complete idiot of a writer.... and I have faith that Oda is not stupid enough

As for Zoro, Oda can sell it where Zoro's heart TEMPORARILY STOPS... where fans at one point really think he will die... oda can do a different tricks obviously. But that's one way to really trick the audience... where he makes Zoro say "I guess this is as far as I can go with my dream"

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Unlike Luffy who didnt know Haki Flow, Zoro knows it so try something else. And his cape isnt in the front lol.

There ya go, the usual pattern of Oni Giri attack, it's never been a single line but 3... Did I really need to point it out?
And another very simple reason we know that Zoro hasn't hurt Kaido is because Kaido was shocked when Luffy hurt him and started comparing him with top tiers whereas he literally had no significant reaction to Zoro hurting him. You're telling me he'll be making a big deal out of some drops of blood coming out of his lips but will almost completely ignore someone slicing him, lmao. You truly don't understand, do you?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
And another very simple reason we know that Zoro hasn't hurt Kaido is because Kaido was shocked when Luffy hurt him and started comparing him with top tiers whereas he literally had no significant reaction to Zoro hurting him. You're telling me he'll be making a big deal out of some drops of blood coming out of his lips but will almost completely ignore someone slicing him, lmao. You truly don't understand, do you?
No, Kaido wasnt shocked at all when Luffy hurt him with Kong Gun, you have nothing...

We seen zoro on verge many times
Nop, we did not.... I'm notb talking about all bloodied and still conscious, I'm talking about a man's soul slipping away from his body, while Chopper is trying everything he can to save him... maybe even Zoro goes into a "shock mode" from losing all this blood, and his heart is temporarily stopping... before Chopper makes a grandiose miraculous save...

I guess people around here just don't fucking care about drama... all they wanna see is just Zoro onigiri Kaido's ass and slice him, and beat him and just point fingers and say "Zoro was stronger than Luffy post-timeskip" and powerscaling shit... Drama? no one cares LOL

And then we have people posting shit like "One piece is not all about fights" LOL by the SAME PEOPLE

HA001

Law dying in this war is basically Oda being a complete idiot of a writer.... and I have faith that Oda is not stupid enough

As for Zoro, Oda can sell it where Zoro's heart TEMPORARILY STOPS... where fans at one point really think he will die... oda can do a different tricks obviously. But that's one way to really trick the audience... where he makes Zoro say "I guess this is as far as I can go with my dream"
He didnt even say shit like that when he thought he was gonna die. Its illogical. Keep your weird fanfics out of this.
No one believed it when the sanji is (dead) chapter
No one believed it when it looked like the sunny was destroyed just before the raid or by big mom at the end of wci.
With strawhats there is no believability here

Unlike Luffy who didnt know Haki Flow, Zoro knows it so try something else. And his cape isnt in the front lol.
But that ryou isn't enough to hurt Kaido yet, is it? He needs more of that 'Enma's power' right now. You literally didn't have any counter for this argument so you said something that's pretty obvious to all of us. That isn't blood, lmao.

No, Kaido wasnt shocked at all when Luffy hurt him with Kong Gun, you have nothing...
Why will he be shocked at the same person hurting him twice? :kaidowhat:

HA001

But that ryou isn't enough to hurt Kaido yet, is it? He needs more of that 'Enma's power' right now. You literally didn't have any counter for this argument so you said something that's pretty obvious to all of us. That isn't blood, lmao.

Why will he be shocked at the same person hurting him twice? :kaidowhat:
What power ? Enma doesnt have any power of its own.

He didnt even say shit like that when he thought he was gonna die. Its illogical. Keep your weird fanfics out of this.
No one believed it when the sanji is (dead) chapter
No one believed it when it looked like the sunny was destroyed just before the raid or by big mom at the end of wci.
With strawhats there is no believability here
First, There was NO chapter that said Sanji is dead

And secondly, DESPITE THAT.... both scenes you mentioned made the fans in HUUUUGE uproar and constantly demanding answers...
You really seem to be NEW to the community if you forgot how fans were reacting to both of those scenes

And you are wrong... some people THEORIZED that both incidents happend, that Sanji maybe we killed by Big Mom... or that Sunny was destroyed and the infiltration of WCI will end in a fail and get captured
MANY fans actually made threads about it

So, you are wrong by saying "NO ONE BELIEVED"... and in the case of Zoro, Oda can executes it MUCH BETTER... it's just your ZORO powerscaling obsession that keeps you away from caring about drama with him, where you just wanna see him win, win win win win... like that's interesting at all