Speculations I think either Kidd or Zoro will be the first to be taken out the fight

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What does that have to do with anything? The only people on their way were fodder characters so that ain't even any big obstacle. The only people you can make a case for are King and Queen and even these 2 were stopped my Marco so it doesn't mean anything.
Not the point... Those on the dome are portrayed equal so why would he be shocked that others can hurt him if one of them can do it?

Not the point... Those on the dome are portrayed equal so why would he be shocked that others can hurt him if one can do it?
How does Kaido know that they're being portrayed as equal? lmao. He ain't reading the manga. All he knows is that a bunch of newbies have come to fight him. And even out of those newbies, Luffy acted as the leader when the other 4 were just standing there when he entered and punched Kaido in the face. You really ain't making sense at this point.

To a Sanji fan, yes. To a new generation leading the pirates, no.
It's not from a Sanji fan point of view
It's from FACTS written in the story
The SH crew is the future pirate king crew... each of their member is more important to the story than a group of characters MADE ON A WHIM from Oda because the editor told him Saboady was boring LMAO, so in 15 minutes he made those characters.... yeah, what a very important group... more important than people Oda carefully picks to help Luffy become Pirate king

I'm approaching this not as a Sanji fan, but as someone who knows what Pirate King crew is.... as Jinbe stated, WHY WOULD a member of Pirate king crew be intimidated by a MERE YONKO....

Pedro also believed it is the SHs who will lead the people to a new dawn.... not fucking supernova... SHs have BIGGER hints about the dawn than supernova group....

and the prophecy of 9 shadows + moon (9 SHs + Luffy) makes it all the more convincing than 5 supernova and people are just throwing ideas to fill in the rest of 4 shadows when only 8 supernova are here hahahaha

9 shadows are neither Red Scabbards, NOR Supernova... it will be SHs related 100% guaranteed

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
How does Kaido know that they're being portrayed as equal? lmao. He ain't reading the manga. All he knows is that a bunch of newbies have come to fight him. And even out of those newbies, Luffy acted as the leader when the other 4 were just standing there when he entered and punched Kaido in the face. You really ain't making sense at this point.
Because they all harmed him... He calls them monsters... I am making sense just fine but Luffy wank is in your way...

It's not from a Sanji fan point of view
It's from FACTS written in the story
The SH crew is the future pirate king crew... each of their member is more important to the story than a group of characters MADE ON A WHIM from Oda because the editor told him Saboady was boring LMAO, so in 15 minutes he made those characters.... yeah, what a very important group... more important than people Oda carefully picks to help Luffy become Pirate king

I'm approaching this not as a Sanji fan, but as someone who knows what Pirate King crew is.... as Jinbe stated, WHY WOULD a member of Pirate king crew be intimidated by a MERE YONKO....

Pedro also believed it is the SHs who will lead the people to a new dawn.... not fucking supernova... SHs have BIGGER hints about the dawn than supernova group....

and the prophecy of 9 shadows + moon (9 SHs + Luffy) makes it all the more convincing than 5 supernova and people are just throwing ideas to fill in the rest of 4 shadows when only 8 supernova are here hahahaha

9 shadows are neither Red Scabbards, NOR Supernova... it will be SHs related 100% guaranteed
They are more important to the story but not in terms of strength.
Just because they belong to future PK crew doesnt mean all of them are stronger than Supernovas...
The young generations of pirates have muscled their way into New World and they will lead the new generation of pirates...

Whim or not, it is 5 Supernovas who battle the 2 Emperors, not 5 Strawhats...
Pirate King crew is irrelevant, some of them will always be mediocre at best.
When Strawhats take over instead of Supernovas, I will believe it. 9 Shadows are the swords of Zoro's Asura. :yearight:

Because they all harmed him... He calls them monsters... I am making sense just fine but Luffy wank is in your way
As I already said, Luffy has been the only one to harm him till now and Kaido called even Law and Kidd monsters before the other 2 had even touched him so saying 'he called them monsters because they hurt him' doesn't make any sense. Also, I'm not the one wanking Luffy, Oda is.

Because they all harmed him... He calls them monsters... I am making sense just fine but Luffy wank is in your way...

They are more important to the story but not in terms of strength.
Just because they belong to future PK crew doesnt mean all of them are stronger than Supernovas...
The young generations of pirates have muscled their way into New World and they will lead the new generation of pirates...

Whim or not, it is 5 Supernovas who battle the 2 Emperors, not 5 Strawhats...
Pirate King crew is irrelevant, some of them will always be mediocre at best.
When Strawhats take over instead of Supernovas, I will believe it. 9 Shadows are the swords of Zoro's Asura. :yearight:
What determines strength is not being part of supernova or not...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
As I already said, Luffy has been the only one to harm him till now and Kaido called even Law and Kidd monsters before the other 2 had even touched him so saying 'he called them monsters because they hurt him' doesn't make any sense. Also, I'm not the one wanking Luffy, Oda is.
Luffy is not the only one who harmed him, they all did it... That's the reason why he calls all of them monsters...
It makes sense because they have equal portrayal... Oda is wanking all 5 in case you didnt notice...
What determines strength is not being part of supernova or not...
For the leaders of new generation of pirates, Supernovas is what determines strength indeed. Those are special 11 figures.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Jewelry Bonney isn't stronger than Sanji. :seriously: Being a supernova means nothing unless you're one of the 5 on the rooftop. And even that doesn't necessarily mean strength imo as I have Sanji > Killer. :myman:
Why wouldnt she be? Sure, the 5 on the dome are elevated than the rest but there are more of them who deserve to be up there.
Sanji above Killer? Oh boy... Here we go again. :myman:

Imagine thinking supernovas is an indication of strength.
That's like saying bounty is the same as strength. I'm guessing that Sanji > Zoro then.
When Oda decided who becomes Supernova, Sanji wasnt worthy.
Bounty indeed represents strength, when it is updated to represent the right amount.

Why wouldnt she be? Sure, the 5 on the dome are elevated than the rest but there are more of them who deserve to be up there.
Sanji above Killer? Oh boy... Here we go again. :myman:

When Oda decided who becomes Supernova, Sanji wasnt worthy.
Bounty indeed represents strength, when it is updated to represent the right amount.
Yeah sure illogical87-kun