Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Read the writeup of the last Vergo actions. I used right leg to role crush someone.

I am confirmed town because the ability used on me (iron maiden , which killed me) was negated, I wasn’t revived per se. it’s more like the cause that led to my death was negated and thus here I am, back to how I was before death.
If you're lying to me I'm gonna be really hurt man :josad:

I reminisce about a couple of former X-GFs when I'm in this thread for some reason #NoLoyalty #AnyOneCanBackstabYou
A mislynch will give us info on who that person interacted with regardless of flip and narrow down the list of suspects.
There're 2 mafia teams. But I disagree that a mislynch is better than indy lynch. How would we get interactions of a dead townie? I'm not sure I follow you here.

There're 2 mafia teams. But I disagree that a mislynch is better than indy lynch. How would we get interactions of a dead townie? I'm not sure I follow you here.
We look at who was pushing them and who wasn’t.

For example, scum would tend to try to town read other townies most of the time. It would also be kinda fast too depending on the players experience.

Whereas other townies would be more reticent to town read someone.

That’s just one example though, we can also infer from their reads too who to check or not.

And finally , their role list itself could give us info about the game.

That, is better than lynching indie n3 and having no info about the rest of the playerbase’s possible alignment.

Emil

Certified Memelord
well this is interesting
now sm sht to actually iso

He was The Godfather lmfaooo.
how did u know hes GF lol

he does seem overloaded af tho

eitherway u are cleared from being in that mafia faction, doesnt mean u arent from the other but good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.