Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Can you restore abilities>?
Don’t believe so, but I can target a write up or ability therein and find out the truth about it once during this game. I can also unlock any [???] two times. Because I haven’t followed along and I only have a couple shots, I haven’t felt comfortable using them yet.
Because the Jew D Boy I know would never lie to my face. He’s got too much integrity. Too much gusto.

If you tell me you’re town, I’ll drop my case on you
We both know the first part isn’t true, but fine, I’m town.
laughs in the death note game
yall need to stop underestimating scum jdb
I was indie then, I’ve only been full scum in the cat game.

Don’t believe so, but I can target a write up or ability therein and find out the truth about it once during this game. I can also unlock any [???] two times. Because I haven’t followed along and I only have a couple shots, I haven’t felt comfortable using them yet.

We both know the first part isn’t true, but fine, I’m town.

I was indie then, I’ve only been full scum in the cat game.
This is like...super useful. Tf?

Guys, use your heads, i mean aside from my info
Al was confirmed Mafia & yet he was revived, that means from whoever revived him's perspective (Scum) they didn't care if we knew his role or not

Since this/these scum didn't care about his role being revealed then killing him isn't proof that you're town.
Also they revived him right after he died, that's how they decided to play? Revive the first one they lose right away?
Why would you waste Revive ability on an outed scum buddy?

Can't reveal more, but as i said, killing him & reviving him right away is super convenient & doesn't prove his killer is town
sure it does not
but it exposes al anyway and he is killed again...
what benefit do you think anyone gained .

the character responsible for reviving him is lara croft
thats not tac.

Nope, Rayan is a ghost. But I'd put all inactives in a bowl. More activity within the inactives doesn't really mean much.

You have any reads on people?
I haven't read enough to get much unfortunately. This game came at a bad time for me given work obligations. Also didn't expect it to be this involved.

Currently I wouldn't mind one of the following bouncing: Queen, Flower, Luthon, Rayan and Kiwi.

I think Jew D boy is town. He usually has that sass when he is town. Lanji also gives town vibes.

If Light doesn't start game solving soon then he is also in the sus bowl.

Guys, use your heads, i mean aside from my info
Al was confirmed Mafia & yet he was revived, that means from whoever revived him's perspective (Scum) they didn't care if we knew his role or not

Since this/these scum didn't care about his role being revealed then killing him isn't proof that you're town.
Also they revived him right after he died, that's how they decided to play? Revive the first one they lose right away?
Why would you waste Revive ability on an outed scum buddy?

Can't reveal more, but as i said, killing him & reviving him right away is super convenient & doesn't prove his killer is town
You got a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.