Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I understand Salah's point but it's Lara that revived him. Means they are in the same faction, Lara and AL. They used AL to get a super kill on Kvo, if I am not mistaken. Could mean Kvo was onto them. If AL isn't aware of who revived them, could mean Lara is indie. I see no point in reviving AL to get a superkill when one of your mates could be in trouble. So either Lara and AL are in cahoots or Lara is indie. Then again an indie wouldn't revive someone from a scum faction with a superkill that could target them.

Though one point. Why didn't AL take revenge on TAC? He knew he was gonna be out soon. I'd have prolly done that. Why Kvo?

I understand Salah's point but it's Lara that revived him. Means they are in the same faction, Lara and AL. They used AL to get a super kill on Kvo, if I am not mistaken. Could mean Kvo was onto them. If AL isn't aware of who revived them, could mean Lara is indie. I see no point in reviving AL to get a superkill when one of your mates could be in trouble. So either Lara and AL are in cahoots or Lara is indie. Then again an indie wouldn't revive someone from a scum faction with a superkill that could target them.

Though one point. Why didn't AL take revenge on TAC? He knew he was gonna be out soon. I'd have prolly done that. Why Kvo?
Perhaps Rej was the Raven and they just use his abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.