Fitness

For me when i workout i shut my mind of everything else and let the iron take the anger but I agree with what you say some issues can't be handled that way
Good luck solving your issues and I hope you make great gains 👍
Thanks mate
Haha, if it's psychological issues or family issues, or social issues it is okay and I can release my stress with workout
But my issues are 2 Lawsuits against my previous scum employers and more complicated stuff that honestly shutting down your mind, and staying away from your phone notifications is hard thing to do in the meantime hahaha. I gotta be ready all the time LOL

K

KingSJK

Thanks mate
Haha, if it's psychological issues or family issues, or social issues it is okay and I can release my stress with workout
But my issues are 2 Lawsuits against my previous scum employers and more complicated stuff that honestly shutting down your mind, and staying away from your phone notifications is hard thing to do in the meantime hahaha. I gotta be ready all the time LOL
Ah so it's like that
I'm sorry to hear that
I hope everything works out for you the way you want it and you get your peace of mind back to you

@KingSJK
I promised myself that I would thank ANYONE who said "Good luck" regarding my trial.... Today was one of the hearings, and one lawsuit against me from the company was dropped today (they have 30 days to reopen it) but generally, they have nothing against me, it's a way to put pressure on my lawsuit against them which I filed to demand my salaries that were not paid...

Anyway, THANK YOU for the "good luck".... because today the judge dismissed their lawsuit.... while I can still demand my rights in the second lawsuit I filed against them!

It was nerve wrecking I swear

K

KingSJK

@KingSJK
I promised myself that I would thank ANYONE who said "Good luck" regarding my trial.... Today was one of the hearings, and one lawsuit against me from the company was dropped today (they have 30 days to reopen it) but generally, they have nothing against me, it's a way to put pressure on my lawsuit against them which I filed to demand my salaries that were not paid...

Anyway, THANK YOU for the "good luck".... because today the judge dismissed their lawsuit.... while I can still demand my rights in the second lawsuit I filed against them!

Your most welcome
Like I always say
'' this world is full of suffering it comes in many forms but eventually good things will happen to good people ''
I want you to know that I support you and I'm sure the good people here in this forum supports you too
May the good luck be always with you

Zolo

Cope Doctor
@KingSJK

Reminds me when I was in military and my boss accused me of stealing from hes property, I had a key, but I never did it... since I was the only one with the key I was primarry suspect... I went through a lot of trouble, even my family doubted me.... in the end it turned out it was my Gf at the time (I was with her 2 years) and her friend who she cheated me on.... Still cant fully recover from this to this day... wish you best luck ever

Your most welcome
Like I always say
'' this world is full of suffering it comes in many forms but eventually good things will happen to good people ''
I want you to know that I support you and I'm sure the good people here in this forum supports you too
May the good luck be always with you
Much appreciated!

Reminds me when I was in military and my boss accused me of stealing from hes property, I had a key, but I never did it... since I was the only one with the key I was primarry suspect... I went through a lot of trouble, even my family doubted me.... in the end it turned out it was my Gf at the time (I was with her 2 years) and her friend who she cheated me on.... Still cant fully recover from this to this day... wish you best luck ever
Tough life mate... Just put your boxing gloves on and make sure you swing hard at life.... Hope you're doing alright

Honestly this forum is an amazing welcoming haven for me during those stressful times... So, thank you Oda for One Piece

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Much appreciated!

Tough life mate... Just put your boxing gloves on and make sure you swing hard at life.... Hope you're doing alright

Honestly this forum is an amazing welcoming haven for me during those stressful times... So, thank you Oda for One Piece
Thanks, Im allways on my best mood, I work so m uch phisical work that sometimes I dont have time to think, and after I finish my work I just relax playing bannerlord not thinking about nothing... right now I have least amount of stress ever in my life, just that quarantine sucks... Im boxing with a bag of sand without gloves since I live 20 miles away from society , hope best to you too... also nothing is ever gonna bring me down :getnappaed:

I used to use black coffee as prew but that shit taste nasty
And it’s cool to know someone here is a bodybuilder
And yea ofc, sugar cuts and IMF.
Thoughts on Creatine?
That probably means it´s cheap coffee with a high acid content.
If you invest in something proper, trust me black coffee tastes good, if you are removed from sugar long enough, you discover a lot of different tastes than plain "sweet".

K

KingSJK

That probably means it´s cheap coffee with a high acid content.
If you invest in something proper, trust me black coffee tastes good, if you are removed from sugar long enough, you discover a lot of different tastes than plain "sweet".
I drink what it called in my region here black arabic coffee it's taste better than regular black coffee
XD

Last edited by a moderator:
For anybody who needs motivation, just watch a Goggins video.
Post automatically merged:

I drink what they say here black arabic coffee it's taste better than regular black coffee
XD
1) Nescafe or pads or anything of the instant coffee stuff is essentially garbage

2) Good coffee is not really expensive, but grinding and so forth takes some time.

Last edited:
K

KingSJK

For anybody who needs motivation, just watch a Goggins video.
Post automatically merged:

1) Nescafe or pads or anything of the instant coffee stuff is essentially garbage

2) Good coffee is not really expensive, but grinding and so forth takes some time.
Good stuff
I agree with both of your points
Never liked nescafe

Any tips to build biceps :josad:
Without gym or machinery...I've dubells
KingSJK probably knows better but without knowing you, as general clue, cheat with one example with higher weight (in limits, so not exaggerated, but a little bit of body swaying and shoulder involvement is ok), do the rest strictly. Biceps is a pretty small muscle, does not need much.

Just look at youtube for cheat curl and strict curl variations with dumbbells.

K

KingSJK

Any tips to build biceps :josad:
Without gym or machinery...I've dubells
imo you don't need machines for biceps
Always go with free weights with biceps
and don't cheat curl that's a very fast way to get yourself in snap city lol
the form is everything in bodybuilding
lower the weight so you can do 7-8 strict reps for a set do 5 sets
To get your form right you put you back to a wall
and retract your shoulders back so that the back delts are touching the wall keep it like that
keep your elbows close to your body and curl up the only part that should be moving is your forearm don't let your front delt help you lift the weight let the biceps do the work
when you curl up squeeze your biceps at the top when you curl down curl slowly
hope this helps I got my arms to almost 18 inches with this trick
And always remember the biggest muscles in your arm is not your biceps it's you triceps if you want big arms hit them triceps too

Good luck and keep making them gains
👍👍

imo you don't need machines for biceps
Always go with free weights with biceps
and don't cheat curl that's a very fast way to get yourself in snap city lol
the form is everything in bodybuilding
lower the weight so you can do 7-8 strict reps for a set do 5 sets
To get your form right you put you back to a wall
and retract your shoulders back so that the back delts are touching the wall keep it like that
keep your elbows close to your body and curl up the only part that should be moving is your forearm don't let your front delt help you lift the weight let the biceps do the work
when you curl up squeeze your biceps at the top when you curl down curl slowly
hope this helps I got my arms to almost 18 inches with this trick
And always remember the biggest muscles in your arm is not your biceps it's you triceps if you want big arms hit them triceps too

Good luck and keep making them gains
👍👍
Thanks a lot !