Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting Oda to focus on lower flooes this chapter, but Oda is holding back Calamities fight?? 🤔

I feel like all characters ain't where they supposed to be, when they will be Oda will start Calamities fight.
Pssst not so loud delete this post this important we have prolonged fight who cares about the others I thought we now skip the fight and we see Otamas stupid plan, fodders running and so on
IDK what happened to Oda but I like it a lot no stalling just bashing

J

Jo_Ndule

Gamma Knife >>>> Oden's attack. Oden's attack cut deeply into Kaido's flesh. Gamma Knife rips your organs to shreds. Kaido had trouble standing up from Red Hoc, which is a much lighter version of internal damage.
This is what happens when u were cliyded by fanbosyim

Get over it comrade

Nobody on the roof
No top tier has shown an AP like Oden

Oden in one blow scarred and hurt kaido badly
Nobody can do this to Kaiso except Oden

Ganma knife is overrated
Cracker can tank it by using clones body
Most YCs can tank or counter it easily

You guys overrated it to hype Doffy and now it backfired

Law either Stagnated or has a new attack above GK

Zoro's irrelevance in the Kaido fight continues. Im sorry if you guys cant see it.... but after Zoro gets his Oden moment, hes gonna go back to his main role of the arc, and that's taking down Orochi. Luffy is constantly in the spotlight in this fight, and its not really suprising. Luffy's job was always to take down the main antagonist. However Zoro gets the role of taking down the secondary antagonist. Only reason Orochi was temporarily gone is so Zoro doesn't get distracted and chase him to get a quick revenge then join the Kaido fight.

Zoro and maybe Killer as well since he has unfinished business with Orochi too, may go out of the Rooftop fight somehow. Same with Meme. Whilst the main SN trio that has always been potrayed together stay and fight Kaido. Till eventually Kidd and Law get destroyed and play Luffy's cheerleaders.
I think you're wrong, he's already part of this battle, and he ain't gonna get out of it...
Orochi is for the 9sc

Status
Not open for further replies.