Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what she said on D2 begining

If someone roleblocked her then I don't think you will get result that she visited four people unless she can bypass being roleblocked.
My ability says i will discover who that player visited during that phase... meaning during night 1.

At this stage i had a passive active that says i cannot be redirected in any shape or form... What i think can still be possible, if she has a passive that gives fake results on invest abilities. Also if we have a transporter type role... i doubt that would count as being redirected if she was transported but my passive does say "in any shape or form" so...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
My ability says i will discover who that player visited during that phase... meaning during night 1.

At this stage i had a passive active that says i cannot be redirected in any shape or form... What i think can still be possible, if she has a passive that gives fake results on invest abilities. Also if we have a transporter type role... i doubt that would count as being redirected if she was transported but my passive does say "in any shape or form" so...
Read dazai role.

And, read kiwi post which I quoted.

And, then connect with what you said.

That's all I can say as my role restrict me to say anything directly.

"Welcome, Internuts, to Crock Talk!"

First on the agenda

I HAVE GOT IT. The World Wrestling Federation must be the fairy counsel in disguise. I see no other way that they can give out revives so freely; As such here goes my daily argument for the existence of fairies.

Second on the agenda

"Goodnight Mother! I'm off to hunt fairies.....disguised as aliens!"

Scum got modkilled... scum cannot be subbed in due to inherant knowledge of scum team, yet they speak... see

Lets kill them

"If they survive, they're FAIRIES! And I will finally prove the exsistent of FAIRY GODPARENTS!, but If they don't, I have TENURE!"

Third on the agenda

Last night i had a dream

The dream:

Crocker: ”So, What kind of Fairy are you?”

Fairies: ...

As such, this is undeniable proof that

"Fairy godparents exist.. Yes they do!"

If you disagree with me, well then clearly

"It's an F-a-palooza!" "F! F's FOR EVERYONE!"

If you agree with me well then

”Gahhhh, What is wrong with you!?”
This is like... so dumb bro.

@Salah WG I am all up for clearing everything. Present your case. There's enough time.
I'm waiting for Host to allow me to claim
My case is that no one presented any case against me

Reborn needed Protection so i protected him but apparently i'm Scum because a 3rd Party confirmed that i indeed visited Reborn
(The same 3rd Party that i personally asked him to watch me)

According to this Town, i'm Lara who:

1. Lied about changing AL's Wincon because i wanted to look suspicious
2. Told Mango to watch me because i wanted to be caught
3. Asked Players to vote me because i wanted to be Lynched
4. Decided to be Active this DP when i was completely absent previous ones because ofc, again, i wanted to be caught

Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.