Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh good we’re in the cringe part of the spoilers where Zoro fans keep mentioning Sanji.
You woke up soon enough. It's not like Sanji fans kept talking about Zoro more than their own character during the break week.

Stop portraying this shit as only the one side is the evil one.

This works in both directions.

Maybe the Yonkou are not in full power (I would say, 40%), but the Supernova are going all out, they're using attacks close to their most powerful moves: Gamma Knife, even the very Gatling of the Gear 4th!
Only the King Kong Gear 4th and the Ashura are left...maybe we really need a Gear 5th now?
Luffy probably has another form up his sleeve still doubt his using everything he has now.

Well as far as I can say, Law is fast and powerful enough to easily go through any large body since One Piece characters are superhuman.

But I imagine Kaido's body is so durable Law has troubles reaching his internal organs!

As a direct consequence he can't get there because Kaido's body is simply hella more durable than Doffy's.
I think GK is just too short to reach his organs, but Imma wait for pics, he might have elongated it since then

Status
Not open for further replies.