Status
Not open for further replies.
This fight is so annoying. I mean the boys are fighting against not one but TWO YONKO. This spoiler make Yonko look like a joke especially BM. I mean she seems like a side character here.

Lmfao Kaido stop playing man. Your boro breath and your dragon form are freaking useless. I know you want to see their full power but it's annoying man.

Can't wait for the moment where Kaido would Thunder Bagua all of them. Yo someone please give more rocks to Law. No offense but at this point, Killer attack is more impressive than Law.

Kaido can "feel Oden" coming from the sword. Please tell me again how Enma wasn't retaining Oden's Haki. :myman:
Kaido wasn't reminded of Oden by Zoro. He felt Oden from Enma.

Oh yes. It's all coming together.
How do you equate Luffy reminding Kaido of those guys, to feeling Oden coming from a Sword, not Zoro.
Nope

Different

Kaido didn't remember oden
He felt!!! He felt/sensed Oden from Enma.

People should just accept it

Enma is special, it stores haki and Oden is the reason why this sword will be the key for Zoro doing damages to Kaido
The sword reminds Kaido of Oden, not Zoro. Lmao, you z-boys never cease to amaze me.
Different cases

Coz when he remembered Oden , he was attacked directly (his body was attacked dby retainers or luffy)

He didnt remember Oden but felt /sensed Oden in enma when Zoro cut boro breath)
Dont skip chapters kids

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Of course Zoro and the other supernovas will be beaten half dead by the Yonko but I wouldn’t consider it as an L ... it should be considered as normal and makes it a real fight. Let’s see blood, sweat and rising warriors, this is a true fight :kaimoji:
I have a feeling that if things keep this pace Zoro will never look in excessive distress. Assuming Kaido can go hybrid Zoro can still go Asura.

Zoro and the others are doing a superlative job containing the yonko right now.

However if Big Mom's presence will get more consistent, eventually the novas will end up more in distress.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO, Worst Gen vs Yonko hype train continues :funky:
He hasn't been effective offensive wise
He has been Luffy's shield

Which sucks

Oda even has luffy tanking hits

Zoro should not be kinnemon 2.0
I swear Ndule, you have higher expectations for Zoro than even some of his hardcore fans. What will it take for Zoro to be impressive in your eyes?:josad:

That's what i've been waiting from Zoro since the TS, no one pushes him to the brink anymore, i hope he takes a few "L's" and gets beaten, before the last few moments...
This makes it a real fight , fights were one opponent doesn’t get a scratch is not a real fight , I would call it rather a one sided execution:kayneshrug: Zoro had enough of these in the New World, I want a epic battle like Zoro vs Mr.1 or Kuma.

I

Indigo

You know that one of them will die right? Luffy and Zoro can't die, and obviously wasn't talking about the scabbards.
It's either Law, Kid, or Killer.
I think Kaido killing Killer would make Zoro more pissed off, like with Okiku. He seems to respect him a little bit after their fight and now they are going at it together, even that small exchange at the start of the fight felt like friendly banter, he didn't look angry how he does with Sanji

Kaido killing Killer might trigger Zoro cutting Kaido right after

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Wondering how many chapters before Oda also destroys the "Zoro doesn't have CoC" headcanon :steef:
Well comically enough, Zoro is not even needing such power right now. Actually if we look closely we figure Luffy himself hasn't quite relied on CoC yet. My idea is that CoC's mysterious power is still out of reach and comprehension for anyone on that rooftop, at least right now. We will see how things will develop.

If Kaido will unravel the true potential of his CoC things may shift and perhaps the conquerors will have to unlock their potential too.

Status
Not open for further replies.