Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Based on the the info we have so far, Zoro's outshined everyone except Luffy.

Maybe Law, Kidd and Killer do more that hasn't been revealed yet...
He didn't outshine anyone coz he is busy playing the "underling as shi3ld" role in this battle
Protecting luffy while luffu can tank attacks by himself anyway

Zoro own skills have been poor on kaido than Kiku/kinnemon skills
Both times he cuts fire, he used kinnemon skills.
This is not a good thing for a swordman .

I have a feeling that if things keep this pace Zoro will never look in excessive distress. Assuming Kaido can go hybrid Zoro can still go Asura.

Zoro and the others are doing a superlative job containing the yonko right now.

However if Big Mom's presence will get more consistent, eventually the novas will end up more in distress.
I think somehow Big mom must go , when she stays then they will never win. My hope is kaidos hybrid form. It’s always the same in one piece considering battles, the good side dominates in the beginning, the bad side counterattacks and beat them down, the good side stands up, a epic finale battle and then the good side wins. I hope this fight has some major surprises for us , maybe someone dies in one piece .. I know it’s seems impossible but there’s still a slim chance :owo:

Lol, wait, so Law has used his Gamma knife this early? what did it do? from spoiler, it seems like it wasn't as effective as it should LOL

Luffy and Zoro are carrying the others on their backs honestly!
Specially Luffy

Good to see Gear 4th applying rifle and Gatling with it!

Also, for anyone still doubting, Big Mom is truly in this battle, and it's 5 vs 2, and not 5 vs 1
Zoro praise = toxicity.

Oh I see, the Salt is extra salty this time.
I been praising zoro and saying tons of shit all the time. I proved it like 2 weeks ago. It’s just zoro fanboy ville hating on every character not zoro.

So it's a whole chapter of SN's vs Dragon Form Kaido Breath spams and Big Mom Homie attacks :quest:

The more i'm seeing of how Oda's handling this fight, the more i think this is meant to be a initial encounter and not the proper final clash against Kaido.

Does the next chapter conclude this Volume ? I'd not be surprised if it draws the curtains on this act with an apparently hopeless situation where this initial clash ends, and it seems that the Yonko have wiped them out.

I

Indigo

Man, Sanji fans love to defend him with "he saved the crew against against Doffy and Momo against King, despite not defeating them and getting hit", but now that Zoro is defending Luffy so flawlessly against those fire attacks from YONKOS and they keep saying shit like "Zoro is just support now, doesn't do anything.

I mean, come on... at least try to not to contradict yourselves.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think somehow Big mom must go , when she stays then they will never win. My hope is kaidos hybrid form. It’s always the same in one piece considering battles, the good side dominates in the beginning, the bad side counterattacks and beat them down, the good side stands up, a epic finale battle and then the good side wins. I hope this fight has some major surprises for us , maybe someone dies in one piece .. I know it’s seems impossible but there’s still a slim chance :owo:
Hopefully Big Mom isn't butchered with PIS anymore, fandoms are already enough riled up about her treatment.

Something must occur or else this looks just too easy as of now. ~

I even think Kaido's hybrid mode is not making him jump tiers, he should only become more powerful but not of another level. Unless Oda surprises us and Hybrid is a freak of nature.

I

Indigo

So it's a whole chapter of SN's vs Dragon Form Kaido Breath spams and Big Mom Homie attacks :quest:

The more i'm seeing of how Oda's handling this fight, the more i think this is meant to be a initial encounter and not the proper final clash against Kaido.

Does the next chapter conclude this Volume ? I'd not be surprised if it draws the curtains on this act with an apparently hopeless situation where this initial clash ends, and it seems that the Yonko have wiped them out.
Volume ends on 1004, not 1003. So we get at least another chapter of Rooftop Greatness.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He hasn't been effective offensive wise
He has been Luffy's shield

Which sucks

Oda even has luffy tanking hits

Zoro should not be kinnemon 2.0
Zoro's Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze gave Kaido Oden PTSD, so it probably did some damage to him. Kaido did not notice Enma when Zoro attacked him with Rengoku Oni Giri, but when Zoro attacks him in this chapter he's getting an Oden flashback? It's probably because Zoro hurt Kaido.

It's not confirmed that Zoro hurt Kaido, but given that Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze triggered Kaido's Oden PTSD, it seems like a safe inference so far.

@Sentinel, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @comrade.

As for Luffy tanking Boro Breath, he probably blocked it with Barrier COA. Luffy was probably not focused enough to try blocking the Boro Breath that Zoro cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.