Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing the story's percentage and story of killing named character Killer's chances of survival are very strong.
People are so focused on the hype of these recent chapters, and they totally forgot that one of the supernovas will die.
That's why Oda always succeeds with the element of surprise. Even Ace's death was foreshadowed way before Marineford.
I'm saying it again, either Law, Kid, or Killer will die.

J

Jo_Ndule

Did Kinemon block Kaido's wind attack?
You sure Zoro didn't do any damage to Kaido this chapter? We'll see
Let's wait for more if any SN damaged kaido or not.

Only kiku got hit by the wind attack, the others were in defensive stance , dodged...

Btw is this the same wind attack
The other was tamkuchi or whatever ?

What exactly has zofo done so far above Killer offensively ?
What did he do that kinnemon or raizou or Kiku cant?

Zoro is yet to surpass Samurai feats in this arc

You guys hyping him for doing things because of Kinnemon skills he learnt/copied.

Oden can't cut fire yet > Zoro
Law cant cut fire yet > Zoro
Denjiro/sulong Dukes cant cut fire yet > kinnemon and zoto

Until Zoro does more damage than retainers did individually or really cuts Kaido
Until he outshines Killer

I won't hype a thing.

Only kiku got hit by the wind attack, the others were in defensive stance , dodged...

You guys hyping him for doing things because of Kinnemon skills he learnt/copied.

Until Zoro does more damage than retainers did individually or really cuts Kaido

I won't hype a thing.
Based on the the info we have so far, Zoro's outshined everyone except Luffy.

Maybe Law, Kidd and Killer do more that hasn't been revealed yet...

I

Indigo

I won't hype a thing.
It was Kamaitachi, same as Temari from Naruto, it means wind slices.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro's attack vs Ryuma was Hiryuu Kaen (Flying Dragon: Blaze):

The attack he uses now vs Kaido is "Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze":
After Zoro cuts Boro Breath, he attacks Kaido with a flame attack called Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze.
I'm guessing it is an upgraded version of Hiryuu Kaen (along the lines of Shi ShiShi Sonson, 360/720/1080 Pound Cannon, Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki, Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai, Rengoku Oni Giri, Torou Samon and Ul Tora Gari).

The remaining preskip techniques of Zoro that I'm most looking forward to upgrades of:
  • Rashomon
  • Gyuki Muzume
  • Nigori-zake

I think those three are the most powerful of his preskip techniques that he has yet to display upgraded versions (@Zenos7, @Light D Lamperouge am I missing any?). Of course, there's Asura, but it appears to still be Zoro's Trump Card, and if the rooftop battle is destined to end in failure, I don't think Zoro will use it here.

Lol, wait, so Law has used his Gamma knife this early? what did it do? from spoiler, it seems like it wasn't as effective as it should LOL

Luffy and Zoro are carrying the others on their backs honestly!
Specially Luffy

Good to see Gear 4th applying rifle and Gatling with it!

Also, for anyone still doubting, Big Mom is truly in this battle, and it's 5 vs 2, and not 5 vs 1

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

I won't hype a thing.
Ndule Zoro literally countered an attack even Luffy was unable to counter. He is fast as hell at the very least, but it's more likely about CoO in the first place. He can read Kaido's movements better than Luffy can despite his FS.

Also he cut Boro Breath too and is about to use a new fire attack. Remember that Zoro is warming up, the guy hasn't even released his Asura mode yet and only Goda knows how powerful that mode turned over time. Oda didn't disclose it yet for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.