Status
Not open for further replies.
The strength doesn’t matter. Zoro used the technique because it’s a fire cut and he realized last chapter that physical attacks don’t just work on Kaido so Zoro is trying out a fire attack.

Point is, this isn’t a measure of Zoro going full force or anything. It’s a pre time skip move. C’mon. Zoro still hasn’t used Armament haki. That alone should tell you something is up here.

When Zoro actually tries, like when you see the black blades and everything, then we shall return to this to see whether Zoro matches in power.

Also we know Zoro matches Luffy’s DC in Dressrosa. You’re just being weird to assume that suddenly he can’t when he hasn’t even tried
Zoro is using armament haki though. Just beacause it's not drawn doesn't mean he's not using it. It's similar to when the scabbards wounded Kaido.

I

Indigo

I mean I don't want to complain before the chapter is out, but what's actually the substance behind those last two chapters?

Sure, the action is nice and all, but if we're being honest, those two chapters didn't move the plot one bit.

We're still right were we were two chapters ago: The Supernova facing Kaido and BM on the rooftop, without anyone being injured.
They are being injured and they are using Haki and their Energy, both sides will start to tire with time, it takes time to defeat the top dogs in the world, you don't need plot when the conflict is happening, the conflict itself is the plot moving right now. Also, this is One Piece, so the plot keeps moving behind the scenes while we watch this.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yamato will 100% help in the fight against Kaido even though it’s not Odas style that a daughter helps to kills his own father. Oh Lucci and the leader vs Big Mom :steef: don’t make me dream... I know it will be crushed :josad::josad:
I know CP0 are living hype.

Hopefully they do something before the final war kicks in. So much potential, I never felt as excited since the time CP9 had just been revealed.

I

Indigo

Enma does not exist that long but i would argue Ryuuma could hsve as well
Oh i understand, yeah Ryuma could've used it for sure, i just thought i had forgot someone else.

I also find weird the arguments about Enma itself being a simple power up, because that would implie that Ryuma could've been even STRONGER with Ryuma instead of Shusui, that Zoro had before in place of Enma. So i think after Zoro learns his ways with Enma, if he traded it back to Shusui he would be as strong with it as well.

I mean I don't want to complain before the chapter is out, but what's actually the substance behind those last two chapters?

Sure, the action is nice and all, but if we're being honest, those two chapters didn't move the plot one bit.

We're still right were we were two chapters ago: The Supernova facing Kaido and BM on the rooftop, without anyone being injured.
They are entertaining. And that's all the point they need.

otherwise just read Wikipedia for the plot.

Tbh, i think this is just for the spectacle, and to show the effort before this encounter reaches an unfortunate conclusion for the SN's.

I think Oda wants to end the Act with the Yonko apparently taking the big win and make it seem like everything is over, so for that to happen he's giving us these chapters that "give hope", since the SN's are shown mostly in a positive light, defending against Breath/Homie attacks, and throwing their moves at Kaido.

Also we obviously get a bit more build up with Kaido recognizing Luffy's potential, Zoro showing the fire cutting technique, build up with Enma, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.