Status
Not open for further replies.
@Salah WG Im sorry man, its nothing against you. We're just trying to win here. Mango's ability said this last cycle,meaning it included start of day to night to last day, and you came out telling us that you ''turned'' Al into a townie and that that was why Mafia Killed him( your theory) then started throwing shade at Luthon.

And after that had us vote you to ''Confirm'' us.

Also what happened to the other actions we told you to do, like people to vig ,etc?
Yeah i'm Scum who appeared randomly D4 to throw shade on myself & speak random shit because everyone was suspecting me so hard & i was pressured to appear & draw suspicion on myself, i was also able to submit so many actions & my role was very active even though i didn't post anything before this DP, so what i'm immune to mod rules too?

And Mango's ability says Last Cycles as in plural, it includes both this Cycle & previous one
If it was "Only" previous one, it would say "Previous Cycle" or something like that
And you're asking me about results & whatever after role-crushing me?
I clearly said that i'm an OP role that can win the game if i survive till late even with multiple Scum, if i wasn't that important, i wouldn't have this claim restriction, use your heads

You also voted me right after i went to sleep & everyone joined the bandwagon so fast & according to you people, you thought i was Jailed, which means u hoped i can't even talk in DP & didn't care about my defense or anything, so stop talking like a Townie, if u wanted to win, you would cooperate, not rush things, you could have waited for my defense or something

So convenient

what the fuck do I have to do with this?
You would create fake WUs like this. That‘s what I meant. But I think you would also consider that it would be obvious as a fake as the kill wouldn‘t show up in the player list and decide not to do that.

It has to be a player new enough to slip, but experienced enough to make such a fake WU.

Status
Not open for further replies.