Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Jew was checked by an unbiased lie detector that Melon(Confirmed dead town) provided to Luthon.

You really need to read the thread boss.

You missed a lot of stuff and looked so lost earlier.
I am not reading 100+ pages lmao

I will iso post or ask you people lol

Also, can ask host what last cycles in mango senpai ability mean as we can't ask mango.

If they say that this includes previous cycles excluding this phase then Salah didn't visit me today but when I was dead.

Ignore them man, most of them are most probably scum, they don't care
This is literally my first DP this Game & as soon as i appear, claim to have many abilities to benefit town & then go to sleep, i wake up to find everyone lynching me, because what? because i visited reborn

And btw, Mango's Ability says "Last Cycles" which includes current one too & checks if i'm Phantom Troupe or interacted with one, but whatever, have a good game, sorry for not playing serious & following the game
Yeah it's weird that they are not even responding except for Fuji. We have two confirmed scum in Noctis and Rhea but you still have all the votes. If you flip town then there must be a pretty large number of scum on your wagon. Especially since there are two teams. Both would want you gone.

@Seraphoenix
No he never said anything about visiting Reborn,

Irc the people were asking him to protect Flower as much as Reborn if not more.

Salah didnt confirm anyone for hours on end, he got rced after that and being ''outed'' so he doesnt do some fuckery with all those votes.

Tell me, do you really think there would a role in this game that allows you to unlimited vote him to confirm people's alignments? That's broken.

And why didnt he reveal this sooner? Would've been so much easier to win as town, all we would have to do is ask people to vote him, those that refuse get branded as sus or scum and deal with at night, and we permaprotect him/Rez him if needed, bam. Win in 3 days or something.

Noctis is Oden but Rhea is probably Obito.

We'll decide by eod anyways.
Given your ability to RC like 7 people at once, how 'broken' is his ability really? Nearly every phase someone gets revived only to get superkilled. It's a crazy game :kayneshrug:

I already explained why it's better to reveal that ability later. Early phases it's almost pointless to get legit reads. It's only once a couple of actions have piled on that you would have solid reads. The scenario you are advocating first of all assumes people will have a protect, that he knows people can revive, that mafia can't superkill him etc. It's far more strategic to wait to reveal such an ability.

In any event, why are we lynching him instead of the other confirmed scum? If we can role crush him continually before confirming him for certain?

@Salah WG Quote me saying that you can't talk.

Im waiting.
Queen shouldn't be able to submit any actions.

How come Salah could post? I thought being jailed means being unable to post.
I know my ability went through for sure. I am just wondering if it's possible to talk while being jailored or Salah made a mistake.
Yeah that’s why you should ask the hosts.

Also he should be getting killed by eod if his role crush claim is true right?
It was Light who believe i shouldn't be able to Post & you agreed with him & considered being Role-Crushed a "Claim" from me.
Nice try

Status
Not open for further replies.