Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Go Fund Me -

Dazai Osamu used [Armed Detective Agency] on [???]

Kumamon activated [Fundraiser]
I need donations.
@Noctis @Salah WG @Rheanael you need to donate to me. If you refuse to do it, you are confirmed scum.
I also need two or three confirmed townies to donate to me. @Zem @Light D Lamperouge @Flower @LuthonTheDragDown, etc.
I won't tell what will happen to you, but it's NOT a harmful action.
And you will NOT get infected by Covid-19.
Reborn is persona non grata.

Yeah it's weird that they are not even responding except for Fuji. We have two confirmed scum in Noctis and Rhea but you still have all the votes. If you flip town then there must be a pretty large number of scum on your wagon. Especially since there are two teams. Both would want you gone.

Given your ability to RC like 7 people at once, how 'broken' is his ability really? Nearly every phase someone gets revived only to get superkilled. It's a crazy game :kayneshrug:

I already explained why it's better to reveal that ability later. Early phases it's almost pointless to get legit reads. It's only once a couple of actions have piled on that you would have solid reads. The scenario you are advocating first of all assumes people will have a protect, that he knows people can revive, that mafia can't superkill him etc. It's far more strategic to wait to reveal such an ability.

In any event, why are we lynching him instead of the other confirmed scum? If we can role crush him continually before confirming him for certain?
How many times did i tell you that who we're Lynching is up in the air and i even asked @Light D Lamperouge and yourself as well as others to choose between Rhea or Noctis if it came down to it?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
i sponsored a fake ability on the WU and would have earned money if people had quoted it and discussed about kumamon
You know what, this explains a lot lmao. I see why you're after Mickey Mouse now too

:endthis: Idk if money can be exchanged but I wouldn't mind donating to Kumamon.
Also pls get better soon fellow covid patient.

Noctis = Scum
He is not defending himself properly, hasn't said shit he was supposed to say to face the accusations against him in a way town could, he is pretty much bullshitting his way through the day phase. this has nothing to do with how much reliable the source of accusation is I can start quoting his posts and all to prove my point here but I shouldn't be giving this much effort to help town, look at it yourselves.

Salah. the reason you asked me to write this
I thought I can talk about that but as soon as I started I thought...If I am right then I should not talk about that, no matter what. no input here.

Flower = town
I played around 13832190312 games with flower, as team mates as scum mates as 3rds, as subs, in TOS game, Turbo, as a player and host. so when I saw she is town, she is town cut the crap.
the only thing you have the right talk about here since you are not sure about me is whether I have motives to defend flower if she is scum or no

Tobi = town
In his posts you can find a man trying to help and understand this game in a way not a scum would do, townie vibes all over his posts, but at some point he gave up becoming a lost townies. show him the way. (unless he is more experienced than I think he is)

Usopp
lol fuck not gonna talk about Beta v2.0, PTSD I swear, Beta traumatized me since the first game I played with him and this ladies gentlemen is another one. save your lives, stay safe.

This is the demo version of Typo Reads, purchase the full bundle to continue and get full reads on players.
price : 2 million panties

Status
Not open for further replies.