Status
Not open for further replies.
@Salah WG Well he claimed you shouldnt be able to talk so i assumed that that was how his ability works, that is all.

Before that i was saying we should RB/Rc you, thats it. So no i didn't ask anyone to make you unable to talk, which is what you were saying btw.

Yeah it's weird that they are not even responding except for Fuji. We have two confirmed scum in Noctis and Rhea but you still have all the votes. If you flip town then there must be a pretty large number of scum on your wagon. Especially since there are two teams. Both would want you gone.

Given your ability to RC like 7 people at once, how 'broken' is his ability really? Nearly every phase someone gets revived only to get superkilled. It's a crazy game :kayneshrug:

I already explained why it's better to reveal that ability later. Early phases it's almost pointless to get legit reads. It's only once a couple of actions have piled on that you would have solid reads. The scenario you are advocating first of all assumes people will have a protect, that he knows people can revive, that mafia can't superkill him etc. It's far more strategic to wait to reveal such an ability.

In any event, why are we lynching him instead of the other confirmed scum? If we can role crush him continually before confirming him for certain?
Thanks for the defense, but the main reason i didn't use my ability before is simply because i didn't have it.
Why does people think i said "Protect me till late game" & i can carry the game
It's because my role keeps getting stronger
D1 i had no Role/Character & D2 i had a Role but no ability, only passive that restricts me from claiming ... etc

And yes, most active players are Scum, i simply didn't follow the game so can't tell you which ones

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I feel like some of this is on me. I assumed that being jailored wouldn't allow @Salah WG to talk as I assumed that's how jails usually work. As I told you in our chat mate, I am willing to wait it out for Nova and see your claim. There's around 6 hours left. @Queen WU should tell us some scums if I understood properly. Noctis and Rhea are like 99 percent confirmed. We still have time to act.

Status
Not open for further replies.