Status
Not open for further replies.
:kayneshrug:it's either you join my anti wank squad or u try to fit in with these Z wankers

You don't sound like these delusional fanboys

Dont justify yourself too much
Anti wank ? What a bozo you are. How is that anti wank treating you ? Let’s see... three account deletions and every single prediction about zoro being wrong ! Anti wank ? More like negative iq squad

If you think I’m a zoro hater and downplayers fine stop replying to my posts then and ignore it. Talk about how good “grandmaster” is you fucking weirdos. Leave me out of it. Tired of you dumbass low life bozos quoting everything I say and moving the goal posts.
You are the one who started this BS by atacking a character's fanbase for no reason LMAO.

I dont care if you are a zoro hater or not, but dont go picking up arguments that makes no sense.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Anyone saying Zoro's not doing more than his fair share in this chapter, based on these spoilers, is obviously not interested in acknowledging Zoro's efforts.

These people will downplay all of Zoro's feats so they're not worth bothering with :gonope:
Glad we have you to appreciate the greatness with us.

J

Jo_Ndule

Good to know that Akainu keeps living rent free in your head
:cheers:
Yes

Call me when admirals can match a yonko for 3 days
Trash YCs or choke them easily
Handle g4 like nothing

Until then... you can keep spamming headcanons

Oda not making BM fit =/= bm being weak

Not surprised,
Still dreaming for the chapter where Oda has a marine among the top 3 in the world or top 4 even
Even Garp and Sengoku weren't top 3 back then

J

Jo_Ndule

The more i think about the less sense it makes for Luffy to be fire resistant

He then pretty much nullifies a big chunk or Big Mom's and Kaido's attacks while potentially being favored now against Akainu
:milaugh:when lufgy tanks magma
Navy fanboys will be crying

Right now they got nothing to probe admirals can beat kaido or bm
Even Adcoa /ryuo doesn't bridge the gap much

Status
Not open for further replies.