Status
Not open for further replies.
I said prove me wrong since someone else said zoro dealt damage when no one else did. I was saying the chapter isn’t even out so how can you say zoro did but no one else did
All there attacks gave kaido "!!!" reaction, obviously you, the super Zoro fan you are judging them all fairly claims that onlly Zoro did nothing to Kaido. You are more cash money than the Sanji Fans that hate Zoro.

Anyways I’m done when the chapter comes out you will be damage controlling once again so I don’t really care if you think I’m bitching or moaning tbh.
You are taking things too much, and there is no damage which would be done to zoro when chapter comes, there is nothing in spoilers which is ambiguous. Its pretty standard chapter contuing previous chapter trend and zoro got some action.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Finally got a chance to sit down and read this shit. Amazing that we get another fighting chapter. Big mom is seriously not fitting into this at all, anyone is hardly trying to fight her.

Zoro continues to perform well. So far he and Luffy are doing more than the rest.
BM will either betray Kaido and take his poneglyph and leave or something else will happen which will cause her to get distracted.

:milaugh:you really trying to waste to justify yourself

Post your mind and move on

These Z boys are gonna drag u down and tire you fir nothing
I literally said that people are calling me zoro haters and zoro downplayer so I got my old posts to show them I’m not.

then all of a sudden I’m bitching and moaning. It’s funny. Because multiple people just called me a zoro hater AFTER I posted my Reddit posts proving my point once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.