Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Gammaknife wasn´t the insane as some people try to let believe us, most like it didn´t even damage much Kaido with proofs that Gammaknife has his limit and can even blocked or at least tanked by character who have high durability. In process the spoiler make sound it like that Zoro and Luffy attack where beyond Gammaknife.

Remember when people call that gammaknife could even kill a top tier? Nonsense, as I though with a strong haki or durability you can tank that attack.

When I said Zoro could be able to beat Doflamingo on his own back in Dressrosa people said that he would lose because he was weaker then Law. Oda put for right reason Fujitora to save Mingo ass out of it. Law who be said is the strongest third supernova perform worse then Killer and Zoro, even Urouge had a better feat with defeating a dude around Wsw/Jinbe lvl.

Either Law had a new finisher/new moves or he get stomped as first Supernova.
Zoro wouldn't beat Doffy
Current zoro has enma and trained
Yet hasn't done much above urouge and Killer either

But about Law tho
I guess we gotta put him back around Jack or Vista or so

I guess it is possible:
Law ~ Zoro ~ Killer >= Urouge > Snack/Vergo/Vets/flyers etc...

I

Indigo

Yeah, i think Gamma Knife did it's job.

The problem is that Gamma Knife is a radiation attack made for humans bodies, it hits precise points in the body damaging nearby organs.

A dragon's body is huge and it's organs are separate, Gamma Knife would probably hit one organ instead of many right away, but the radiation could travel his body when time goes on, that might be Law's plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.