Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinOfGreed

Gammaknife wasn´t the insane as some people try to let believe us, most like it didn´t even damage much Kaido with proofs that Gammaknife has his limit and can even blocked or at least tanked by character who have high durability. In process the spoiler make sound it like that Zoro and Luffy attack where beyond Gammaknife.

Remember when people call that gammaknife could even kill a top tier? Nonsense, as I though with a strong haki or durability you can tank that attack.

When I said Zoro could be able to beat Doflamingo on his own back in Dressrosa people said that he would lose because he was weaker then Law. Oda put for right reason Fujitora to save Mingo ass out of it. Law who be said is the strongest third supernova perform worse then Killer and Zoro, even Urouge had a better feat with defeating a dude around Wsw/Jinbe lvl.

Either Law had a new finisher/new moves or he get stomped as first Supernova.
Honestly very disappointed that we're seeing GK so early. I thought Oda was gonna save it for Law's big moment and he was gonna do some insane damage with it.

Praying he has an even bigger and better ultimate move he hasn't used yet:catsweat:

Let me ask, is there anything Zoro has done in the last 10-15 chapters that is worth anything to you?

You don’t seem to like anything Zoro has done. From the handling of the virus to him doing anything on the roof. But you are a Zoro fan right?

Okay. Zoro fan, say anything good that Zoro has done

Here is me literally saying zoro will kill kaido a month ago.

Before that I was split on zoro killing kaido with Kidd. Now i want kidd to kill kaido for a lot of reasons. Every post I link of me talking about zoro proves my point over and over that I don’t hate zoro just the fandom.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
If you find this nice look at what Enel did in skypia the thunder rain she could prob do the same or even replicate Enels thunder sphere attack without a problem
I miss really cool and more imaginative lightning attacks, what we have seen after Skypeia have never been anything but a very pale and limited copy of what Enel does with his df.
Why would you expect another fruit to have stronger lightning attacks than the eponymous fruit? Does Prometheus have stronger fire attacks than the Mera?

but the Supernova are going all out, they're using attacks close to their most powerful moves: Gamma Knife, even the very Gatling of the Gear 4th!
Only the King Kong Gear 4th and the Ashura are left...maybe we really need a Gear 5th now?
Lol, Zoro is pretty far from going all out. Leaving aside Asura, he hasn't even used Hardening or his upper tier Santoryu techniques yet.

Zoro has just tickled Kaido and Kaido is a tankiest of top tiers unlike Lakainu and Lihawk.
We don't know what damage Zoro dealt in this chapter.

Looks like Doflamingo wank took a big hit lmao
No, Kaido is simply monstrous enough to tank it. No one in One Piece scales to Kaido's tankiness.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at?
:choppawhat:

By the way, Law used his ultimate attack(gamma knife), but considering they are still fighting, it implies that either it got dodged or it dealt no damage
The only options are not 0 damage or instant KO. Doffy could still fight after Gamma Knife, but he was greatly weakened by it.

No, Kaido is just that strong. @playa4321 it's dumb to extrapolate the Calamities tanking Gamma Knife from Kaido tanking Gamma Knife — the Strongest is just that much of a monster.
Is not, should I remember you all the comments from the last year like Gammaknife was seriously able to hurt/damage Kaido?
If Kaido tank that shit without even using haki it means simple that with a strong durability you can tank that shit and that is the point.
Gammaknife DON`T Ignore the durability if Kaido didn´t take any damage/or at least little, with means you can protect yourself from Gammaknife, even tank it if you have a great durability.

I need to wait for the chapter but if my point going out as I though, Gammaknife would be in both Ap and lethal point even weaker then the Scabbards attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.