Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Here is me literally saying zoro will kill kaido a month ago.

Before that I was split on zoro killing kaido with Kidd. Now i want kidd to kill kaido for a lot of reasons. Every post I link of me talking about zoro proves my point over and over that I don’t hate zoro just the fandom.
What's the deal with you mate?

Kuro is easier to read than you.

Gamma knife is raidiation right? It just bypasses durability

The problem is it doesn’t do much damage itself. I mean Doffy managed to survive it and he’s not a Zoan that has Regeneration
It is presumed to be. We don't know if it just bypasses durability.

That could also be the case which we will when pictures come out
Post automatically merged:

Are you Geo from BDA/Twitter
No

At least Law saved Luffy's ass last chap

He's not the most disappointing sn atm imo
I think either Law ending from now as support or he kinda show a new finisher or abilities, with would also proof that he became stronger.
Or he get beaten as the first supernova, because GK was his strongest move and if he don´t have a new finisher, I can´t see him not going down as first. It is like Zoro using Ashura and didn´t do much damage, that is right now Law whole situation. Let see where this going on, but I still hold up the point that Law probably going soon more in support role.

For Kid too, I hope he show more feats.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I think either Law ending from now as support or he kinda show a new finisher or abilities, with would also proof that he became stronger.
Or he get beaten as the first supernova, because GK was his strongest move and if he don´t have a new finisher, I can´t see him not going down as first. It is like Zoro using Ashura and didn´t do much damage, that is right now Law whole situation. Let see where this going on, but I still hold up the point that Law probably going soon more in support role.

For Kid too, I hope he show more feats.
The only issue with law randomly having stronger moves is he told kaido in 1001 hed kill him from the inside with gk.

Status
Not open for further replies.