Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling people dumb fucks ? Aren’t you the genius that said Brook will wield enma and not zoro while being dead serious? There’s isn’t a fuxk as dumb as you
I said I'd rather. Not said he will. Yes you are a dumb fuck when you keep on believing a misinterpretation. I still would rather a whole bunch of other things. Fuck off dipshit. You're irrelevant. Still triggered, Stay Triggered like a little bitch.

J

Jo_Ndule

That moment when the dude that hates Linlin
Is also a Doffy fanboy... he was already being salty dhay ganma knife git tanked by kaido

The same dudes who wank Akainu are most doffy wankers or mihawk wankers

Wano is killing the wanks from those 3 fandom

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Insane spoilers, let's hope the actual chapter is much better than spoilers like usual. Get ready for the hype bois and girls!

I don't know about all this Yonko vs. Admirals drama but these attacks are def not stronger than Akainu taking off WB's head.
Of course

After all near to EoS Luffy and Sabo are the folks meant to take Akainu's head, at least for now, I imagine they would overall take out either Kaido or Big Mom easier by that time (despite taking into account Mera is not effective against Magu). Akainu should not fall down without having pulled a very high difficulty match up, differently it would prove daunting writing.

So what is going on here ?
Gammaknife wasn´t the insane as some people try to let believe us, most like it didn´t even damage much Kaido with proofs that Gammaknife has his limit and can even blocked or at least tanked by character who have high durability. In process the spoiler make sound it like that Zoro and Luffy attack where beyond Gammaknife.

Remember when people call that gammaknife could even kill a top tier? Nonsense, as I though with a strong haki or durability you can tank that attack.

When I said Zoro could be able to beat Doflamingo on his own back in Dressrosa people said that he would lose because he was weaker then Law. Oda put for right reason Fujitora to save Mingo ass out of it. Law who be said is the strongest third supernova perform worse then Killer and Zoro, even Urouge had a better feat with defeating a dude around Wsw/Jinbe lvl.

Either Law had a new finisher/new moves or he get stomped as first Supernova.

Status
Not open for further replies.