Status
Not open for further replies.
dEbReEs
Kaido is spitting out dEbReEs from neck level?
:gokulaugh:
This is the blatant downplaying I mean

Why bother even trying with these bozoclowns?

Kaido literally says that he’s impressed
They explained it in that one chapter. In addition to the durability, Kaido's body is covered in a mysterious crust that is invisible until you knock it off, which makes it turn dark. He is complimentary to those who can detect it

That was debris. Not saying Zoro won't or hasn't hurt Kaido but he definitely didn't do it in 1001. The same kind of debris was coming out of Kaido the first time Luffy fought him and we know for a fact that it wasn't blood as the Red Roc was the first time he damaged Kaido. He probably said that he's impressed as they were actually able to attack him which is still nigh impossible for people who're Zoro's age because of yonko level CoO. He was praising the Worst generation in general.

Comic book 101: explosive vectors. They are often drawn with black negative space to give them substance.

There are no explosions or vectors where Zoro makes contact.

Also, you're not saying he hasn't hurt Kaido but he didn't do it in the only chapter where they fight? What the hell?

Natural born bitch made troll, fuck off ya cunt
Man I’m not even sure what’s going on anymore but it seems whenever someone disagrees with you, you actually go insane.

I’m calling you out because you’re handing out W’s for attempted attacks now because it’s Zoro but you wouldn’t do that for any other character. If someone disagrees with you you call them a Zoro hater. Bro you do this everyday.

You’re literally overpraising Zoro and purposely shitting on Kid for no reason or to spark a reaction then when you get it you cry as if you’re being attacked. Like I don’t get it man I really don’t.

like countless people here can see you’re downplaying kid, if you can’t see that then I suggest you just go back and read your own posts.

It dosent require training nor mastery to use, dosent feel like he's earned it specialy considering he didnt do shit in the last arc where he got it, thats why i call if "cheap", diable janble is the same thing. Diference is that most of the time Zoro works for his power ups, like evolving mid battle to get the ability to cut steel,. or figuring out a way to deal with opponents that atacked with ranged weapons in skypea, etc...

Shit just fall into the candyboy lap and he still manages to lag behind the others, its kinda pathetic tbh.
If you've been reading one piece you'd know Sanji doesn't train for anything, he's all talent. Also..... The person who's a cook first and fights on the side but still manages to be one of the strongest people in Luffys crew is the pathetic one? how? lmao.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Man I’m not even sure what’s going on anymore but it seems whenever someone disagrees with you, you actually go insane.
I’m calling you out because you’re handing out W’s for attempted attacks now because it’s Zoro but you wouldn’t do that for any other character. If someone disagrees with you you call them a Zoro hater. Bro you do this everyday.
You’re literally overpraising Zoro and purposely shitting on Kid for no reason or to spark a reaction then when you get it you cry as if you’re being attacked. Like I don’t get it man I really don’t.
Did you see me drop Ls to Kid or Law or Killer this chapter? Go thru my history bitch.

I literally don’t get why ur over analyzing this shit. Literally all you can do is fuck off loser

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And what exactly is Haki?

Thought you were onto something with the Kawamatsu statement, but man that couldn't have backfired any worse.
? Im the one who told you zoro is carrying odens will in enma for months yet you cried about it constantly. Hes carrying odens will to kill kaido. What he doesnt have is odens actual haki. Oden is dead

J

Jo_Ndule

Given that Luffy is using Kong Rifle and Kong Gun Gatling, and that Law is using Gamma Knife, I would guess that Kidd is also using his upper tier techniques.

Zoro on the other hand has been more impressive than Kidd while using at best mid tier techniques (Homurasaki, Rengoku Oni Giri and Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze) without hardening. Let alone all out Zoro > Kidd. A Santoryu Zoro that has just been warming up already seems to be the stronger combatant. Zoro's mid tier technique this chapter triggered Kaido's Oden PTSD. That's the only reaction to a Supernova attack that made it to the Spoilers. Given the information available, it seems Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze was more impactful than Slam Gibson.

Their performance vs Apoo already made me think Zoro was the more capable fighter, but this fight is making me suspect the gap was larger than I previously thought (I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the fight I argue that Santoryu Zoro is considerably stronger than Kidd).

It appears that Zoro's performance gap with Kidd will only grow as he begins to use his upper tier techniques and hardening in future chapters.

@Haoshoku, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @HexBozoline, @Light D Lamperouge, @ReggieZoldyck21, @rerere.
Zoro > luffy also i guess since luffy is using his high end moves while zoro isnt

Stop being a fanboy over attacks.

Zoro and Killer are still placed below the trio.

Who told u he didn't use hardening this chapter?

This whole thread is full of people shitting on Kidd for literally no reason lol. All he did in the spoilers that we have so far is used a named attack. Nothing more nothing less, and yet you would think that he took a massive L in this chapter with the way Zoro fans have been talking about him lol. Sure, you guys don’t downplay Kidd. Sure :seriously:
That's what insecurity does. Someone who doesn't doubt his fav character's real strength doesn't feel the need to do that.

I’m not talking about Luffy right now. I’m talking about the Zoro fans who have a hate boner for Kidd. I think Luffy beats Kidd too. You’ll have no argument from me there.

Who is “people“? Because it’s not me lol
What makes you think I hate Kidd? Cuz of scrap metal banter?

Its because of Kidd fans using bullshit "Kidd is Luffy's rival" reasoning to say Kidd > Zoro

J

Jo_Ndule

Oda specifically highlighted panels of Killer failing to break the skin of Kaido's neck:

Zoro attacked Kaido's body and appears to have drawn blood:
Zoro didn't make kaifo bleed
In fact it is zoro who was complaining, which means his attack didn't do a thing

Only luffy made kaido bleed

Please, stop being a fanboy
Zoro is yet to outshine Killer and kinnemon vs kaido

If you've been reading one piece you'd know Sanji doesn't train for anything, he's all talent. Also..... The person who's a cook first and fights on the side but still manages to be one of the strongest people in Luffys crew is the pathetic one? how? lmao.
Soo you do get it, he is a cook first and a fighter second, i have no problem with that, thee problem i have is when people try to put this lazy ass as Zoro's equal somehow with headcannons such as Zoro=Sanji, or when they go a step further to claim Sanji is somehow stronger.
:luuh:
Thats the main beef i have with the Sanji fanbase, since saying that kind of shit is just as stupid as saying Zoro is stronger than Luffy.

I call it pathetic because he dosent work for anything, if this bitch wasnt soo lazy he could be strong af.
Zoro is yet to outshine Killer and kinnemon vs kaido
Tell me HOW THE FUCK is Killer and Kin'emon outshinning Zoro from these spoilers? Just when i started think you are not as unreasonable as you seem to be, you just go and prove me wrong by downplaying Zoro like any regular braindead hater would...
:kriwhat:

Last edited:
Did you see me drop Ls to Kid or Law or Killer this chapter? Go thru my history bitch.

I literally don’t get why ur over analyzing this shit. Literally all you can do is fuck off loser
Man when did I say you dropped L’s to Kid anyone else this chapter? I said you’re handing out half W’s to Zoro and downplaying kid to make Zoro look better even when you’re not understanding your own posts youself. You’re actually contradicting yourself.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Man when did I say you dropped L’s to Kid anyone else this chapter? I said you’re handing out half W’s to Zoro and downplaying kid to make Zoro look better even when you’re not understanding your own posts youself. You’re actually contradicting yourself.
Show me exactly where I downplayed Kid? I have Kid = Zoro

Half assed Ws? Bruh

Show me exactly where I downplayed Kid? I have Kid = Zoro

Half assed Ws? Bruh
To me a W is a W, whether it’s blood or not he has cut Kaido or attempted to cut Kaido.
You must see how dumb that sounds lol, are we giving out W for attempted attacks now as well? Are you that desperate? Come on man. It just proves you’ll twist anything to make it be a W.
Post automatically merged: 25 minutes ago
This is how fanboys be handing Zoro W’s out of thin air:

I don’t understand how that sounds dumb? I’m happy that one of my fav characters is at the roof making moves? I appreciate the little things my character does.

y’all Zoro haters toxic asf, never wanna see us happy lol.
Did you see me drop Ls to Kid or Law or Killer
I mean we’re not trying to downplay Kid. We’re just using the Ls Oda has handed us about Kid.

That’s the information we’ve used to build the portfolio around him. I mean his rival was literally Apoo, who Zoro pretty much could’ve mid diffed

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro triggered Kaido’s PTSD because of the sword he is holding, not because of how strong his attack was. Cmon man stop reaching.
Nah. Zoro has been using the sword from the very beginning of the fight and struck Kaido with it last chapter yet Kaido didn't notice it. Kaido only noticed Enma now, because of the strength of Zoro's attack.

You are simply assuming based off nothing that Kidd’s attacks have been weaker than Zoro’s.
I'm assuming that Zoro's attacks have been stronger based on Kaido's reaction to them:
  • He specifically complimented Zoro (and Killer) after Rengoku Oni Giri
  • Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze triggered his Oden PTSD.

the same way the scabbards triggered Kaido’s ptsd.
Yes, by hurting him. The Scabbards dealt more damage to Kaido than the Supernova have.

Once again Kaido having ptsd doesn’t prove his attack is stronger than Kidd’s.
It shows his attack was more impactful, and this suggests it was stronger.

In fact it is zoro who was complaining, which means his attack didn't do a thing
Nah, it means Zoro didn't do as much damage as he was hoping for, not that he did zero damage.

Zoro didn't make kaifo bleed
We may have to wait for the coloured comics to settle this.

Last edited:
? Im the one who told you zoro is carrying odens will in enma for months yet you cried about it constantly. Hes carrying odens will to kill kaido. What he doesnt have is odens actual haki. Oden is dead
And when did I ever say he "has Oden's Haki"...... Saying enma retains Oden's Haki, as a process of forging a black blade, is not the same as saying Zoro is using Oden's Haki. :kayneshrug:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Kaido should basically be fucked up after all those attacks.
Law using GK will have long term effects.
I hope Kid didn't use metal claw again.
I wonder what happened to Killer. Sick named attack btw.
And Luffy's attack must hurt the most.
Nah I see Kid downplay here I’m not ignorant, and I may even join in, so that may make me sound like I’m a hypocrite. But this is to combat massive Zoro downplaying from the number of stuff he’s done that can be considered as actual feats so far.
............... learn to read and understand conversational awareness before you quote someone.

Don’t mistake me for these other Zoro fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.