Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Nah. Zoro has been using the sword from the very beginning of the fight and struck Kaido with it last chapter yet Kaido didn't notice it. Kaido only noticed Enma now, because of the strength of Zoro's attack.

I'm assuming that Zoro's attacks have been stronger based on Kaido's reaction to them:
  • He specifically complimented Zoro (and Killer) after Rengoku Oni Giri
  • Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze triggered his Oden PTSD.

Yes, by hurting him. The Scabbards dealt more damage to Kaido than the Supernova have.

It shows his attack was more impactful, and this suggests it was stronger.

Nah, it means Zoro didn't do as much damage as he was hoping for, not that he did zero damage.

We may have to wait for the coloured comics to settle this.
Kaido has only noticed enma this arc
He wasn't minding zoro or killer that much

It's enma which triggered Oden not Zoro attack.
Stop reaching

Kaido saying well done/as expected doesn't mean Killer and zoro > SN trio
Since he called those 3 monsters.

Oda is making the trio use their powerful attacks coz they would still be showing more vs kaido later on in this act or the next
Killer and zoro won't be relevant once they go all out ... they will be removed .

In that case, Killer > kidd
That's how your logic doesnt work

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He can't.
Or else oda will be putting ray name a lot in this arc

Only original yonko , Roger, Oden and xebec can fight kaido
People we saw on panels or heard that they can really fight kaido
Kaido remembered only those who handed him L 's in the past unless you think they're the only people who can use ADCOA in history.

Learn to interpret information from messages as well. You’re looking real slow for that.
You are actually hopeless lol I’m not even going o entertain this anymore. I’ve shown you exactly what you want to see now you’re acting like you’re Fujitora out here. I’m not even the only one who’s realised you’re doing this I’ve just realised I’m the only one bothered trying to help you understand what you yourself are typing.

Stop reaching

Oda is making the trio use their powerful attacks coz they would still be showing more vs kaido later on in this act or the next
Killer and zoro won't be relevant once they go all out ... they will be removed .

Dude you are not the author . Stop talking as if you know anything . Zoro getting removed from the fight? Let’s bet our accounts on it so we can get rid of you for good ! @Jo_Ndule @Gol D. Roger .let’s set this up

What makes you think I hate Kidd? Cuz of scrap metal banter?
:seriously:

Its because of Kidd fans using bullshit "Kidd is Luffy's rival" reasoning to say Kidd > Zoro
Using Kidd’s portrayal to put him over Zoro is a valid argument though. Especially for a character we haven’t seen fight much to really know his limits. All we have is that he’s lost 2 times to top tiers. So it’s not like he has portrayal but loses to scrubs. It’s funny how this fanbase picks and chooses which characters get the benefit of portrayal and which ones don’t. Anyway it’s pretty obvious you Zoro fans hate Kidd because you’re insecure about him having portrayal over Zoro. No need to deny it. Just make sure to not to have too hard of a breakdown when Luffy, Kidd, Kaido, and Big Mom are the last one standings to have their clash of conquerers.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
You are actually hopeless lol I’m not even going o entertain this anymore. I’ve shown you exactly what you want to see now you’re acting like you’re Fujitora out here. I’m not even the only one who’s realised you’re doing this I’ve just realised I’m the only one bothered trying to help you understand what you yourself are typing.
Cool, now will you stop quoting me forever? Id like to not interact with you ever again? Please feel free to put me on ignore, as I will do the same.

Cool, now will you stop quoting me forever? Id like to not interact with you ever again? Please feel free to put me on ignore, as I will do the same.
:milaugh: , that actually made me laugh I’m not even going to front, I’ve just said I’m not entertaining this anymore only for your to afterwards say “I’m going to put you in ignore” bro I don’t care. If you do that to everyone who disagrees with you or calls me out then it’s not me or my issue.

J

Jo_Ndule

Kaido remembered only those who handed him L 's in the past unless you think they're the only people who can use ADCOA in history.
He never said people who beat him
Nice try again or else you must show me where did Oden and shanks beat kaido

Nobody even said about only ones to use adcoa lol

Rayleigh is just not strong like you wish
He never rivaled any Great pirate
Never fought a Great Pirate
Never beat any high tier or YC instead got staoemated by Wealer wb pirates... couldnt beat Kata or Shiki fodders, that's why his captain and crew could only rely on luck to be saved/escape.

..did he even fight Oden 1v1 or else oda will show/state it if they really clashed ? He wanted to jump Oden with scopper

Rayleigh was secondary in Goldn era
Oda didjt even make him shine or be shown as someone around Yonko and Roger

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:seriously:

Using Kidd’s portrayal to put him over Zoro is a valid argument though. Especially for a character we haven’t seen fight much to really know his limits. All have his that he’s lost 2 times to top tiers. So it’s not like he has portrayal but loses to scrubs. It’s funny how this fanbase picks and chooses which characters get the benefit of portrayal and which ones don’t. Anyway it’s pretty obvious you Zoro fans hate Kidd because you’re insecure about him having portrayal over Zoro. No need to deny it. Just make sure to keep not to have too hard of a breakdown when Luffy, Kidd, Kaido, and Big Mom are the last one standings to have their clash of conquerers.
Stop its just sad at this point

look at everything kaido is taking and has taken already and how little its done to him even gamma knife or kong guns was nothing to him
yet zoro will open him up youre dreaming if you think kidd gonna come anywhere near close to doing anything like that to kaido

He never said people who beat him
Nice try again or else you must show me where did Oden and shanks beat kaido

Nobody even said about only ones to use adcoa lol

Rayleigh is just not strong like you wish
He never rivaled any Great pirate
Never fought a Great Pirate
Never beat any high tier or YC instead got staoemated by Wealer wb pirates... couldnt beat Kata or Shiki fodders, that's why his captain and crew could only rely on luck to be saved/escape.

..did he even fight Oden 1v1 or else oda will show/state it if they really clashed ? He wanted to jump Oden with scopper

Rayleigh was secondary in Goldn era
Oda didjt even make him shine or be shown as someone around Yonko and Roger
Did you just say ray couldn’t beat kata ? Dude get a freaking job or something

Stop its just sad at this point

look at everything kaido is taking and has taken already and how little its done to him even gamma knife or kong guns was nothing to him
yet zoro will open him up youre dreaming if you think kidd gonna come anywhere near close to doing anything like that to kaido
Blah blah blah. “Zoro will outshine Kidd”. I get it. And I’ve already explained 1000 times why I don’t think this will happen. I’m not really interested in having a Zoro vs Kidd discussion until something actually significant happens in this fight. I’m not gonna overreact over nothing like certain people. I just wanted to call out how much many of the Zoro fans in this thread reek of insecurity for this nonsense Kidd downplaying.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Kidd and Law will be removed long before Zoro goes all out.

Killer may already be using his strongest attacks, we don't know. We do know that the attacks Zoro is using are far from his strongest.

Stop reaching
Why didn't Kaido notice Enma last chapter when Zoro struck him with Rengoku Oni Giri?

Though you may be right. It is too early to determine why Kaido noticed Enma. Claiming that the reason Kaido noticed Enma was the strength of Zoro's attack is a motivated conclusion on my part.

The monsters statement may have referred to all 5 Supernova.

Last edited:
J

Jo_Ndule

Oda will keep separating zito from SN trio
Zoro either keeps playing the role of underling by protecting luffy, if he wanna keep shining and have feats
Or he reopen the scar fast.

he and Killer are just support... they aren't main players
Oda has made it clear : captains and underlings

That's portrayal, zoro and Killer can equal Law but never above Kidd and luffy

Kinnemon did the most, even perfoned the final attack with the 3 others yet he was still below Kawamatsu and Neko who didn't
Below the 3 he performed Tostuks with.

Zoro or Killer doing more damage or attacks to kaido won't change their placements.
Or else you'd have to rate Kinnemon equal/above top retainers.

Luffy
Kidd
Law ----- Zoro /Killer

If he fights with a sword, he's a swordsman. No "if"s or "but"s.
This is irrelevant though. We know Shanks and Mihawk were equal when Shanks had both arms. He lost his arm and Mihawk has refused to fight him since. Meaning that he hasn't beaten Shanks definitively. We also know two arm Shanks wasn't strong enough to be a Yonkou and only became one 6 years ago.

Then we have Kaido who is aware of Mihawk putting Shanks as strongest living. The best you can hope for is that Mihawk is equal to him.

The title isn't word of God btw. It's the in verse perception. Momo isn't Kinemon's son for instance even though we have a title box saying he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.