Status
Not open for further replies.
So? Does Shusui have Ryuma’s haki? Is that why it didn’t cut monet?
From what I understand of a Black Blade, you apply so much Haki to it so consistently that it’s color (and cutting ability) increases its rank goes up. It is not like that it stores Haki forever, you need to still apply Haki to it to be able to cut someone like Monet. It is just that the sword is a more potent weapon compared to its initial state (non-blackened version)
Maybe blackening Enma may increase its already amazing cutting power and negate its vacuum cleaner effect on user’s Haki completely, which would be a good example imho.
Then again, I am not sure

I believe Gyukimaru. You’re the one who is misinterpreting what Gyukimaru said

Gyukimaru uses the word Forge and so i assume it works the same way as Heat forging.

And Since swords DO NOT RETAIN HEAT, since Gyukimaru says Black blades are forged, why would I believe black blades RETAIN HAKI?

If heat forging is related in anyway to how black blades are made, then you are blatantly misinterpreting that
The Haki is what is forging the blade.

Haki is spirit. Kaido sensed Oden in Zoro's Sword.

Enma is the blade Oda is choosing to use to slowly introduce the process of creating a black blade through use of haki, which again is spirit.

Kamatsu states that the spirit of the Swordsman lives on in their sword.

Again, Haki = Spirit. Spirit lives on in the Swordsman's blade.

Logical assumption here?

once again look at everything kaido is taking from the scabbards to the supernova from togen totska to red rock to g4 to gamma knife and how its doing minimal damage to him. Yet zoro will open his scar what is kidd gonna do above all them attacks and then above zoro opening kaido up ???
Are you fucking illiterate? I already answered this question. I don’t know what he will do, but I believe whatever he does end up doing in this arc will rival Luffy in some way. Is there something wrong with me not knowing every use of his DF that he has up his sleeves? Don’t forget there are two Yonko there, damaging Kaido more than Zoro isn’t the only way for Kidd to outshine Zoro. Now stop quoting me asking the same question over and over again.
Post automatically merged:

Has he damaged Kaido? No.
Is the fight over? No.

Kaido sensed Oden in Zoro's Sword.
Kaido sensed Oden in the scabbards too. Are you saying the scabbards LITERALLY HAVE ODEN’S HAKI IN THEM?

Or is Kaido just making associations.

with Kawamatsu, I can just as easily say “Kuina’s spirit lives on in Wado”, right? That’s the gist of what Kawamatsu was saying? Fighting for your fallen comrades who’s spirits live on in the blades. So is Kuina’s haki in Wado?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Are you fucking illiterate? I already answered this question. I don’t know what he will do, but I believe whatever he does end up doing in this arc will rival Luffy in some way. Is there something wrong with me not knowing every use of his DF that he has up his sleeves? Don’t forget there are two Yonko there, damaging Kaido more than Zoro isn’t the only way for Kidd to outshine Zoro. Now stop quoting me asking the same question over and over again.

Is the fight over? No.
Exactly you dont know shit so stfu

your captain trio means shit one of them just used his best move and it did fuck all and kidd will follow suit

This is irrelevant though. We know Shanks and Mihawk were equal when Shanks had both arms. He lost his arm and Mihawk has refused to fight him since. Meaning that he hasn't beaten Shanks definitively. We also know two arm Shanks wasn't strong enough to be a Yonkou and only became one 6 years ago.
We were never told who won those duels. We have very little on when they stopped dueling.

Then we have Kaido who is aware of Mihawk putting Shanks as strongest living. The best you can hope for is that Mihawk is equal to him.
He didn't put Shanks as the "strongest living." Those are figures who either defeated or bested Kaido, and we know it's more than "only a few can fight me" because Kaido and Big Mom clashed equally for days.

The title isn't word of God btw. It's the in verse perception. Momo isn't Kinemon's son for instance even though we have a title box saying he is.
Are you using what you digested from Erkan's post as arguments? Please lay off whatever it is you're smoking.

J

Jo_Ndule

Is the fight over? No.
Did zoro damage kaido? No
Did Killer? No
Did Law? No

Wait... has kidd even been using haki vs kaido yet? We didn't see koka from him too.

So far they all just made kaido feel pain except lufft who made him bleed.

Maybe in this chapter they all made him bleed or really damaged him

Soo you do get it, he is a cook first and a fighter second, i have no problem with that, thee problem i have is when people try to put this lazy ass as Zoro's equal somehow with headcannons such as Zoro=Sanji, or when they go a step further to claim Sanji is somehow stronger.
:luuh:
Thats the main beef i have with the Sanji fanbase, since saying that kind of shit is just as stupid as saying Zoro is stronger than Luffy.

I call it pathetic because he dosent work for anything, if this bitch wasnt soo lazy he could be strong af.

Tell me HOW THE FUCK is Killer and Kin'emon outshinning Zoro from these spoilers? Just when i started think you are not as unreasonable as you seem to be, you just go and prove me wrong by downplaying Zoro like any regular braindead hater would...
:kriwhat:
I view Zoro as a level Above, So a Mid Diff fight, between the two. people often underestimate how close a mid diff fight can be.

Kaido sensed Oden in the scabbards too. Are you saying the scabbards LITERALLY HAVE ODEN’S HAKI IN THEM?

Or is Kaido just making associations.

with Kawamatsu, I can just as easily say “Kuina’s spirit lives on in Wado”, right? That’s the gist of what Kawamatsu was saying? Fighting for your fallen comrades who’s spirits live on in the blades. So is Kuina’s haki in Wado?
He did not sense Oden in the scabbards, he said they were using his kind of Ryou and that made him remember Oden.

The spoilers specifically say Kaido senses Oden in Zoro's SWORD, not that he is equating Zoro to Oden like he did the Scabbards, and Luffy.

And what battles has Kuina ever been in with Wado outside of one time she fought Zoro as a child that would constitute her being a fallen solider, whose blade retains her spirit?

Is the fight over? No.
Was that my point though? My thread was talking about how the fact that Since Kaido was so surprised that the scabbards hurt him, that means this isn’t something that has happened often. So there’s no way that kid or killer could’ve done it too.

My thread was about the fact that Kid and killer by chapter 1000 DO NOT HAVE ANY WAY OF DAMAGING KAIDO. And they did not.

That’s it. You’re the one who said that that’s impossible. They either ALREADY have Ryuo or they ALREADY have something else to damage kaido

And they did not

So my thread stands. But you know, I’m a Kid hater because of portrayal blah blah blah. I used basic analysis to show that Kid and Killer shouldn’t have been able to hurt Kaido, but I’m a hater because portrayal and shit. And I was right

Status
Not open for further replies.