Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, this caused me to shift slightly in favour of Kidd being the second best performer.
That fast lol?
Anyway I think there will still be arguments even post Wano for who performed better in this fight.

Zoro has buildup to be a major player and potentially surpass Oden.

Kid has buildup for atleast holding his own relative to Luffy in this fight,also has same determination in taking down Kaido.

Then you have people believing Kaido didn't get any stronger these last 20 years but at the same time want Zoro to surpass oden ignoring Kaido is taking on all these guys by himself (none have attacked Big Mom).

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
arabic spoilers say that zoro has blocked kaido's attack that is apparently the same one he used against kiku. it also says that he fires the blast breath on luffy, but zoro stops it
Would not be shocked since he was already proving to be phenomenal, making him even more phenomenal is what Oda was trying to address it perhaps would appear.

I

Indigo

Oda once again doubling down on the "One Piece is ending in 5 years" announcement, he seems very determined to do so because he believes a 40-year old shouldn't be doing serialization, and he's going to be 50 in 5 years, so yeah dude's worried about his health.

I think people should start giving his claim a bit more weight to it, that's why i don't see Wano having 5 acts and only ending in 2022 like some other people think, i believe things are going to ramp up really fast from the ending of Wano to the rest of the story.

He's doubled down on this 5 years deadline so many times now.

On one thing there can be much wider agreement.

This series ain't coming to an end before the 30th anniversary of the manga comes into place.
Yes, I think the series will end around that time only. I just hope that Oda doesn't interfere with the story or the pacing to make it end on the exact date of the 30th anniversary or something like that. :kriwhat:

I

Indigo

And people understood the interview wrong, he said OP would end in 10 years BEFORE OP STARTED, not right now, read again. Oda still saying One Piece will end in 5 years.
Post automatically merged:

10years make more sense. About Zoro eye think, their must be a big plot if Oda even didn't told his senpai about it, can't wait for the reveal. Sharigan Zoro is coming xD.
He said to Watsuki One Piece was ending in 10 years BEFORE ONE PIECE STARTED, not right now, Oda is still saying One Piece will end in 5 years, dude is old and is worried about his health.

And people understood the interview wrong, he said OP would end in 10 years BEFORE OP STARTED, not right now, read again. Oda still saying One Piece will end in 5 years.

He said to Watsuki One Piece was ending in 10 years BEFORE ONE PIECE STARTED, not right now, Oda is still saying One Piece will end in 5 years, dude is old and is worried about his health.
what are you referring to

Also Zoro left eye might really be a power up..Oda didn't answer the dude when he asked him why Zoro's left eye was injured :choppawhat:
not this again lol

not afraid to say i was wrong
you just havent convinced me I was lmao
insulting you back would mean I was hurt technically
I just dont think its serious enough to insult anyone over
the fact that you have is sad.

I dont have to insult or cry anytime someone might say something about my fav character in the story . thats an opinion
if you start insulting me argument ends there , cause personally you have no argument.
could care less about what you think about me mate .
Only thing worth any value the bold. But then I disproved just about everything u said... To the point u had to back track into the effects working “shortly after” nice try lol drama queen.
:gokulaugh:

Luffy : *Gomu Gomu no Kong Rifle” “Gomu Gomu no Kong Gatling” “Gomu Gomu no Rhino Schneider”
Kid : “Slam Gibson”
Law : “Gamma Knife”
Killer : “Kamaa Sonic”
Zoro: "Kitsunebiryuu : Homurasaki" "Flying Dragon flame"

Kaido and Big Mom:
they dont care??

sounds like luffy's reaction after their attacks instead.

Bogard

You can't win
With Big Mom going in a full fight right now, it'd be terrible if we saw her spamming the same attacks again in a future arc. Might as well get rid of her now lol
Luffy : *Gomu Gomu no Kong Rifle” “Gomu Gomu no Kong Gatling” “Gomu Gomu no Rhino Schneider”
Kid : “Slam Gibson”
Law : “Gamma Knife”
Killer : “Kamaa Sonic”
Zoro: "Kitsunebiryuu : Homurasaki" "Flying Dragon flame"

Kaido and Big Mom:

:afrokappa:

I

Indigo

I used to dislike the Zoro eye power theory, I'm now more open to it. I think it could be unique for One Piece's power system.
I like the idea of being a special type of observation Haki, and it's not the eye that's special, but just that to train it you have to keep it closed for a long time. So that doesn't come close to the bs from Naruto and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.