Status
Not open for further replies.
you sure give a damn to be insulting over this.
you retort remains the same
since you cant argue without hurling insults and I am certainy not in the mood to start that game
dont quote me till you have a bit of self reflection.
U quoted me in the first place. Now ur pretending ur feelings got hurt off 1 comment.... Get real, in reality ur argument was failing an u wanted a way out. All u needed to do is say my fault I was wrong. All this useless cry baby shit not fooling anybody

I'm not saying this as Oda should dump her like Bellamy but she is boring mate. Boring and no future development. Unless someone really sees Big Mom eating kids and destroying fodder village as a reason to put her in yet another arc.
I think that Oda gave her a connection with the giants, and in particular with Loki but also Hajrudin and Gerd so we could see some interactions between them in the future.

Speaking of Bellamy I wouldn't be surprised if he's brought back again, even for a minor occasion in the future.
How many chapters till the fight ends ?
At least 30, and this isn't even the final battle against Kaido.

This fight doesn't end before chapter 1035-1040... Oda has to end the match ups and wrap up all the other fights before that
Post automatically merged:

Always said it, people really used to believe that we are in the endgame :lawsigh:
Well we have Blackbeard pirates and world government as the two last villains and there is no need for lengthy world bulid-up of for blackbeard pirates as we already know crew members and dynamics. I won't be suprised if it ends in 6/7 years.

I think that Oda gave her a connection with the giants, and in particular with Loki but also Hajrudin and Gerd so we could see some interactions between them in the future.

Speaking of Bellamy I wouldn't be surprised if he's brought back again, even for a minor occasion in the future.

At least 30, and this isn't even the final battle against Kaido.
Oda won't waste 30 chapters on a fight that isn't even conclusive. Worthless. The fight would wrap up in max 4-5 more chapters if the SN are indeed getting defeated in this round. It could potentially get near 30 chapters if this is indeed the final battle though.

U quoted me in the first place. Now ur pretending ur feelings got hurt off 1 comment.... when in reality ur argument was failing an u wanted a way out. All u need to do is say my fault I was wrong. All this useless cry baby shit not fooling anybody
not afraid to say i was wrong
you just havent convinced me I was lmao
insulting you back would mean I was hurt technically
I just dont think its serious enough to insult anyone over
the fact that you have is sad.

I dont have to insult or cry anytime someone might say something about my fav character in the story . thats an opinion
if you start insulting me argument ends there , cause personally you have no argument.
could care less about what you think about me mate .

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Well we have Blackbeard pirates and world government as the two last villains and there is no need for lengthy world bulid-up of for blackbeard pirates as we already know crew members and dynamics. I won't be suprised if it ends in 6/7 years.
On one thing there can be much wider agreement.

This series ain't coming to an end before the 30th anniversary of the manga comes into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.