Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Then you should brace yourself because I have a strong feeling that her story with Elbaf is not done, plus no antagonist has ever been beaten while away of their respective island/base of operation and with the great majority of their crew absent, though I think that by this point she won't be an antagonist anymore.

I could be wrong but I can't shake this feeling that she'll revert back to her original personnality at some point just like she did while she was in O-Lin mode.
I'm not saying this as Oda should dump her like Bellamy but she is boring mate. Boring and no future development. Unless someone really sees Big Mom eating kids and destroying fodder village as a reason to put her in yet another arc.

They were equal per the early databook. We know Mihawk doesn't want to duel one armed Shanks. One armed Shanks in East blue wasn't a Yonko. Try reading a bit.
I'm aware of that post Arlong Park conversation, and we still having nothing on when Mihawk and Shanks's final duel took place.

Yes he did. He said there are only a few who can compete with him and then saw 5 people. This isn't rocket science. It's obvious what Oda is saying.
Mihawk's absence is Oda saying Kaido neither met nor fought Mihawk.

So you have no refutation to the title boxes not being word of God? just some butthurt comment about Erkan?
I'm just astonished this suffices as logic to you. For "World's Strongest Swordsman" to equate to "Kinemon's son" would mean Mihawk's title was falsified. I didn't give an initial refutation because the shortcomings spoke for themselves.

Because act 3 tragedy, they would have to reprepare themselves and then go for fights..., there's no time to prepare Kaido is about to land on Flower Capital

Except if Marines come or something/one else

The tragedy will be the landing of Onigashima on Flower Capital, Kaido will defeat Luffy, people will be enslaved and people will see that orochi is dead and they lived a lie all this time, they will call for Luffy and he will come back with help (either Marines or Grand Fleet)

LUFFY HAS TO DEFEAT KAIDO IN FRONT OF EVERYONE

at the idea that Oda is going out of his way to coddle a particular fanbase in this fight. As if Oda cares what OP fans on WorstGen and Reddit think about Zoro.
He can't treat him like Law or Kid, being the badass type is the only thing that he has now, he can't look weak until he does something impactful.

I think Zoro has been more impressive than Kidd/Law/Killer because in addition to attacking Kaido twice (his second attack seems to have been impactful), Zoro has also neutralised 3 of Big Mom/Kaido's attacks.
With a technique he learnt out of nowhere and that doesn't require to be on a certain level.
How convenient :catsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.