Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on reddit:

"Big Mom: Kaido you can start being serious any moment now!
Kaido: Boro Breath!
BM: That didn't work, do you have anyth-
K: Boro Breath!
BM: Kaido stop fooling-
BM: You drunk-
K: BORO BREATH!
BM:...
K:...
BM: Are-
BM: You want to try that again?
K: I smell Oden."

:suresure:
How many times do you think kaido will use boro breath?

Allright, first of all im not a yonko or admiral fan, and hate both wank. But it is obvious that prime garp and prime sengoku >=current yonko.

BM and Kaido probably above current Akainu in term of BASE PHYSICAL STRENGTH, not so sure about haki and its obvious Akainu is smarter in combat than both. Him hiding underground after getting hurt by wb is him being smart not coward. It is not a martial art competition with rules but real battle, so being cunning MATTERS.

I can see that Kaido and BM weakness is them being careless and cocky, even more for Kaido as it is shown that he tanked everything without trying to dodge. I believe he is fast enough at least to try to dodge, as his movement with Thunder Bagua is fast enough to overpower FS. And this can be critical for the outcome of a battle.

As far for other admirals, 1v1 against any yonko, admiral is loosing, 2 admirals v 1 yonko, yonko looses at least high diff.

PS : Im not talking about Shanks as we know very few about him.

Found this on reddit:

"Big Mom: Kaido you can start being serious any moment now!
Kaido: Boro Breath!
BM: That didn't work, do you have anyth-
BM: Kaido stop fooling-
BM: You drunk-
BM:...
K:...
BM: Are-
BM: You want to try that again?
K: I smell Oden."

:suresure:
He must understand his dragon form is useless

This is fair enough. I wouldn't expect any different from you.

I posted this on my profile a while back:

I'd like to hear something similar from you:
  • What would make you update towards Kidd being the second best performer by the end of the battle?
  • What would make you update away from Kidd being the second best performer by the end of the battle?
I would be willing to provide my answers to the above questions (after you answer of course) if you're curious. But it's important to know what would actually make you change your mind, or you'll just stubbornly adhere to your preexisting views.

Aah, I don't think this is Kidd's King Kong Gun equivalent. A high tier attack like Kong Gatling/Kong Rifle, but not a top tier attack like King Kong Gun, Leo Rex Bazooka, etc.
You're basically asking me: why do you think so?
Well, I treated this topic a lot of times so I'll do my best to be brief. The main reason is on a narrative POV, making Kidd be surpassed in damage/spotlight by both Luffy and Zoro makes no sense narrative-wise, all the hype, competition with Luffy, the way he was always treated in a different way when compared to other SN (he's the only character in the whole manga who had the same path of Luffy even post TS, for example).
Making all this bulid up to end the battle in a Kaido vs Luffy and Zoro? Is the most boring thing Oda could do imo, such a shonen trope... here we have the chance to make the 2 kings (CoC users) compete just like they were doing in Udon but in taking down the Beast they mentioned when they met
In a nutshell, Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido is boring af to me, Luffy and Kidd vs Kaido is much better imo.
And nope I'm not stubborn, I keep my stance on Kidd and Killer cause I elaborated a reasonament with both of them and I think I'm on the same wave Oda is, I'm always open to switch ideas if proved with something more convincing than what I elaborated.
Didn't happen as of now tho.

law expected doffy to die almost shortly after the attack landed

So you’ve seemly finally at least realize the effects aren’t instant. You’ve moved the goal post to “shortly after”. Which is my point anyway.... Whereas u were claim the effects are immediate or useless.
gk secondary effects implying a slow death due to damaged organs
yet law doesnt even expect doffy to be standing right after
his reaction says it all
What are u even talking about?? Law literally seen saying “even if u kill me, there’s no saving u. How tf does that imply Law thinks Doffy shouldn’t be able to stand? An look at the damn panel u tried using to the explain it smh. I swear bias does weird things to intelligent people....

seems like you know about the after effects more than I do cause law certainly considers it a failure even tho he literally just landed the attack 3 pages before this one.
the after effects were canceled by doffy df. My god u have to intentionally be being dishonest. For the second time. if u dnt know what ur talking about, dnt speak on it....
"Dumbass just say u were wrong. "
lol. unfortunately I am not in any mood to hurl insults back with randos .
you were doing great till you got here
respond like an adult and not a crybaby and I will take you seriously .
Quicker way would’ve been just saying u right. I dnt give a damn bout all this... U claimed doffy was immediately out the fight, either not knowing wtf u we’re talking about or knowingly. Either way it came off dumb, it is what it is....

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
No, I'm asking you what would cause you to change your mind? What would you see in the next few chapters that will make you change your mind on Kidd being the second best performer (either make you think it's more likely or less likely, but in your case probably less likely). I'm not asking why you think he'll be the second best performer currently (I have a pretty good idea why), but what would you need to see to change your mind on that.

Making all this bulid up to end the battle in a Kaido vs Luffy and Zoro? Is the most boring thing Oda could do imo, such a shonen trope... here we have the chance to make the 2 kings (CoC users) compete just like they were doing in Udon but in taking down the Beast they mentioned when they met
BTW, this caused me to shift slightly in favour of Kidd being the second best performer.

No, I'm asking you what would cause you to change your mind? What would you see in the next few chapters that will make you change your mind on Kidd being the second best performer (either make you think it's more likely or less likely, but in your case probably less likely). I'm not asking why you think he'll be the second best performer currently (I have a pretty good idea why), but what would you need to see to change your mind on that.
Probably Kidd being completely sidelined, but even that would not make me change ideas since Kidd looks like the kind of character that comes back in a clutch when he's not expected, doing something huge.
Btw even if we have different ideas I always apreciate discussing with you, since you're a logical person (iis a big deal in this forum lol).

Well, I treated this topic a lot of times so I'll do my best to be brief. The main reason is on a narrative POV, making Kidd be surpassed in damage/spotlight by both Luffy and Zoro makes no sense narrative-wise, all the hype, competition with Luffy, the way he was always treated in a different way when compared to other SN (he's the only character in the whole manga who had the same path of Luffy even post TS, for example).
In a nutshell, Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido is boring af to me, Luffy and Kidd vs Kaido is much better imo.
And nope I'm not stubborn, I keep my stance on Kidd and Killer cause I elaborated a reasonament with both of them and I think I'm on the same wave Oda is, I'm always open to switch ideas if proved with something more convincing than what I elaborated.
Didn't happen as of now tho.
Swordsmen + Brawler vs A Beast? New Roger + Garp duo :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.