Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't Luffy use barrier haki to block kaido's thunder bagua?
Plot restriction. Luffy's G4 after Red Roc didnt even have any barrier haki in it, just for the sake of good-looking fanservice team combos lol. Also the realistic reasons are Luffy keeping it tame for dangerois situations such as hybrid dragon form, true mythical fish form instead of dragon form, and awakened true form.

Only thing worth any value the bold. But then I disproved just about everything u said... To the point u had to back track into the effects working “shortly after” nice try lol drama queen.
:gokulaugh:
shortly after meaning it literally happened in a space of 2 pages in the same chapter.......

lol
let it be known the same chapter law lands the gamma knife
is the same chap doffy makes him realize he fails

yeah not short term at all . name calling still
you havent learned. I would just let the mods sort you out at this point.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yes, I think the series will end around that time only. I just hope that Oda doesn't interfere with the story or the pacing to make it end on the exact date of the 30th anniversary or something like that. :kriwhat:
That would be superlative as long as Oda really managed to make the story roll on its maximum potential, without rushing anything up.

Plot restriction. Luffy's G4 after Red Roc didnt even have any barrier haki in it, just for the sake of good-looking fanservice team combos lol. Also the realistic reasons are Luffy keeping it tame for dangerois situations such as hybrid dragon form, true mythical fish form instead of dragon form, and awakened true form.
Good points but we didn't know if luffy was using adv. haki on kaido after red rock or not and did luffy use barrier haki or internal destruction haki with red roc ?

I

Indigo

To me i think there's a simple explanation, i think the Haki Barrier is not very good against straight up physical attacks that are empowered by Haki, such as Thunder Bagua, but it's best used to block long range attacks created by elements or shockwaves, stuff like that, that aren't very solid and only cause real damage by touching the target, so the Haki barrier just repels it, but a physical attack would break it fairly easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.