Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No, I'm asking you what would cause you to change your mind? What would you see in the next few chapters that will make you change your mind on Kidd being the second best performer (either make you think it's more likely or less likely, but in your case probably less likely). I'm not asking why you think he'll be the second best performer currently (I have a pretty good idea why), but what would you need to see to change your mind on that.

BTW, this caused me to shift slightly in favour of Kidd being the second best performer.
Look at everything kaido has taken from the supernova and scabbards and its all still relatively minimal damage. The feat of opening up kaido like oden did is something that kidd cannot compete with. Luffy will do well to do more than that. Kaido has taken 2 internal attacks now one from luffy and law and carried on.

I really, really hope Big Mom goes down in this arc.

She really is there only to either betray Kaido at his lowest point or took the Poneglyph and Robin to dip out.

She had way too much focus already.

After Wano should be about Shanks or BB not about Straw Hats going to Whole Cake Island again:whitepress:
Facts. I don’t want to read another arc where Big Mom is a main antagonist for the rest of the story. Oda needs to put her down in Wano.

So you’ve seemly finally at least realize the effects aren’t instant. You’ve moved the goal post to “shortly after”. Which is my point anyway.... Whereas u were claim the effects are immediate or useless.
What are u even talking about?? Law literally seen saying “even if u kill me, there’s no saving u. How tf does that imply Law thinks Doffy shouldn’t be able to stand? An look at the damn panel u tried using to the explain it smh. I swear bias does weird things to intelligent people....

the after effects were canceled by doffy df. My god u have to intentionally be being dishonest. For the second time. if u dnt know what ur talking about, dnt speak on it....
Quicker way would’ve been just saying u right. I dnt give a damn bout all this... U claimed doffy was immediately out the fight, either not knowing wtf u we’re talking about or knowingly. Either way it came off dumb, it is what it is....
you sure give a damn to be insulting over this.
you retort remains the same
since you cant argue without hurling insults and I am certainy not in the mood to start that game
dont quote me till you have a bit of self reflection.

''Kaidou hits Luffy with his “Bolo Breath” but it doesn't work. ''

This is very good. I like it. I guess Luffy protected himself from this attack with his new haki. He covered his body with new haki. I guess its like Oden's. Oden was left in the heat for an hour.
Why didn't Luffy use barrier haki to block kaido's thunder bagua?

I really, really hope Big Mom goes down in this arc.

She really is there only to either betray Kaido at his lowest point or took the Poneglyph and Robin to dip out.

She had way too much focus already.

After Wano should be about Shanks or BB not about Straw Hats going to Whole Cake Island again:whitepress:
Then you should brace yourself because I have a strong feeling that her story with Elbaf is not done, plus no antagonist has ever been beaten while away of their respective island/base of operation and with the great majority of their crew absent, though I think that by this point she won't be an antagonist anymore.

I could be wrong but I can't shake this feeling that she'll revert back to her original personnality at some point just like she did while she was in O-Lin mode.

The whole point of Zoro training to master Enma is to get it so it doesn't suck his haki out of him and expel it through the blade. He needs to be able to control it, so the Haki is contained within the blade when coating it. It's all about containing Haki within the blade when using hardening.

Also, I think people are mistakenly thinking I am implying Zoro is somehow using/releasing Oden's Haki from decades ago, but that's not what I am saying at all. My argument is that this seems to be the key to permanently blackening a blade.
Then why doesn't top tiers have Perma black blades when some Swords are old has hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.