Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I will come and say it Red Mafia holds the role of N'zoth, how do I know that? Cuz I have the voice of all things that always give me information that cannot be obtained by normal investigation roles. It seems we have similar trait role wise that's why my role can keep track of N'zoth being alive, I was hoping to get N'zoth role before we reach Night 5, the night where N'zoth will be awakened fully making every role that has died come to life for two cycles and do the deeds for him during that specific time. I thought Rhea has the role only to realize after her lynch that someone else holds the role from her team. Also, this is the reason I said you all will be surprised by her flip.

So, yeah lynching the Red mafia is more important here than lynching me because in Night 5 they will get the advantage over this game for good at best it will last one or two-cycle and everything will be over. Chances are the player I am suspecting indeed holds the role of N'zoth, and honestly lynching that player is way important than lynching me because I can be lynched anytime but that role it will just get stronger and stronger with the passing phase.

That's why I am saying it we should put aside our grudges and vote for the N'zoth true holder. It's all true, you all just have to believe in me.

Well. I will come and say it Red Mafia holds the role of N'zoth, how do I know that? Cuz I have the voice of all things that always give me information that cannot be obtained by normal investigation roles. It seems we have similar trait role wise that's why my role can keep track of N'zoth being alive, I was hoping to get N'zoth role before we reach Night 5, the night where N'zoth will be awakened fully making every role that has died come to life for two cycles and do the deeds for him during that specific time. I thought Rhea has the role only to realize after her lynch that someone else holds the role from her team. Also, this is the reason I said you all will be surprised by her flip.

So, yeah lynching the Red mafia is more important here than lynching me because in Night 5 they will get the advantage over this game for good at best it will last one or two-cycle and everything will be over. Chances are the player I am suspecting indeed holds the role of N'zoth, and honestly lynching that player is way important than lynching me because I can be lynched anytime but that role it will just get stronger and stronger with the passing phase.

That's why I am saying it we should put aside our grudges and vote for the N'zoth true holder. It's all true, you all just have to believe in me.
use your post count well and tell us who it is
@Fujishiro @Kiwipom @LuthonTheDragDown @Queen @Naomi @Salah WG @Random Asshole @Flower @Light D Lamperouge @Go D. Usopp ™ @Seraphoenix

Zemmi

GodMommie
After this post, I have no more than 2 posts left

I need reassurance I will not be lynched if I give you his name. That's a deal we are making or else I will not be giving that name.

Like this post, if you really want to make this deal
I dont negoiate with terrorist (and I do not believe they are in the game because of Wario)

Also everyone still send actions tonight, unless it's an action you are afraid to lose like one shots. It can't hurt nothing.

Vote Lynch Noctis

Status
Not open for further replies.