Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It’s not called being wrong when something is in the story and you don’t understand it . It’s called being illiterate or having zero reading comprehension. You should try reading the story with your arm or your elbow because obviously your eyes don’t work.
That's why I say you don't know how to read, buddy. You are insisting on the same thing for no reason at all except malding.
Again, one more time, so you can understand it now.

I....said...I...was...wrong...at....the....time.

There, I tried to make it so you can read each word properly and understand what I write. Must be hard, I know.
Ask for help if you still have trouble reading it. No shame in it. :kata:

M

mckengrie

If I tell you my true thoughts on this incident, it's okay to have Zoro on the roof. Likewise, it's okay if Sanji isn't on the roof. Because it's more about the area dominated by the characters than looking at it as a power. While Zoro is a strength to me, Sanji is a little more supportive.

Therefore, the focus should be on the manga and the event, rather than following the series with a focus on power.

Doggo

Cause he didn't have too. Luffy ain't take nobody out of the war thats a decent enemy. But yet he getting compared to people like Shanks. Lets say Luffy wasted his time a beat a flying 6 or something. Who cares literally changes noting. Which is why Oda has made it a point in this arc to highlight Kaido has being main target. When sccabards were going to fight in flashback. It said They cared about noting else other than Kaido, Shinobu said it in the raid, Zoro says it. Even Luffy and Zoro said multiple time they trying to conserve energy to go fight Kaido. They don't give a damn about anything else.
Not taking down key enemies is just dumb if its easy for you and you get the chance.
That's why it's hard to take this raid seriously. you can just ignore whoever you want and everything will work out with sunshines and rainbows.
0 tension.
0 consequences.
0 strategy.
Just..."flex" :gonope:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Not taking down key enemies is just dumb if its easy for you and you get the chance.
That's why it's hard to take this raid seriously. you can just ignore whoever you want and everything will work out with sunshines and rainbows.
0 tension.
0 consequences.
0 strategy.
No they literally both said from the start they needed to save themselves for kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Bro the panels above he says to luffy that they need to get to kinemon who was on the roof
already been through it
nothing about fighting kaido
kinemon isnt on the roof any more
sanji has no business up there

He just said to catch up with Kinemon. "We" there mean Luffy not himself. He intentionally wander away to save Lady was an excuse so that he won't have to fight kaidou. He know he will only be a burden up there. He let nami in danger but not some random girl? Clearly just an excuse because he scared.
Sanji has never been shown to be scared of anyone he even went to block an attack from big mom. He thought a women was being raped.Sanji showed better observation then luffy because luffy himself said he couldn’t hear Jack shit.

Sanji has never been shown to be scared of anyone he even went to block an attack from big mom. He thought a women was being raped.Sanji showed better observation then luffy because luffy himself said he couldn’t hear Jack shit.
No Jinbei said Sanji must have sensed a strong enemy in which luffy replied I need to work on my observation. Sanji did not sense a strong enemy he just heard a women . You must not know how to read

0 tension.
0 consequences.
0 strategy.
Thats why Luffy has a crew. He trust them and they trust him to win.

Doggo

No Jinbei said Sanji must have sensed a strong enemy in which luffy replied I need to work on my observation. Sanji did not sense a strong enemy he just heard a women . You must not know how to read
Did Luffy or Jinbei hear the fake rape?
No.
Did Sanji hear it?
Yes. Again, you think you are "countering" people, but you are actually not paying attention to what people are saying. No surprise

Luffy himself said he didn’t hear shit like sanji heard. Stop the cap Sanji heard both the women and enemy how else do you think he heard a women in danger? In this panel jinbe is guiding luffy and sanji to the roof

Status
Not open for further replies.