Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

killer was nerfed lol literally chp 1001 confirmed that. Dunno whether we reading same manga or not :zosleepy:
So Zoro wasn't nerfed? not having three swords and also having to use a Sickle instead of a Katana?

And even when nerfed like this, Zoro's Rengoku Onigiri destroyed killer above Indra's attack from Big Mom.

Give Zoro shusui and he's one shotting Killer no problem.

@rerere, @ReggieZoldyck21, @Sentinel, @playa4321, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @Trafalgar_D_Law, @Marimo_420, @ShinmenTakezo, @Geo.

It hurts less than I expected to give Zoro last place.

I think Big Mom's warning to Kaido and Kaido's reaction suggested that Zoro's attack was the most lethal of the attacks used. It doesn't matter though because Kaido avoided the attack.

My expectations for the non Luffy supernova when the fight resumes:
  • I feel confident that Zoro will rise up from Big Mom's attack.
    • We will see him properly leverage the incredible offensive prowess he was suggested to have this chapter.
    • He still needs to give Kaido a grievous injury and earn his recognition as a "monster samurai" of the likes of Oden.
  • I think Killer has been taken out of the game.
    • I'm guessing that Oda let him use his most powerful attack and score the most damage of the initial attacks with it because he intended to remove him afterwards.
    • Kidd's reaction supported this, and we did not see him recover before the end of the chapter.
  • I think Kidd will rise up.
    • It will be very disappointing if he goes down after giving a much less impressive performance than Killer.
  • I'm ambivalent on Law.
    • On one hand, Gamma Knife was supposed to be his ultimate attack, so I can see him being permanently removed after managing to land it.
    • On the other hand, if Law is removed now, he may look inferior to Killer? I don't think this is that implausible since I had DR Santoryu Zoro above Law, but it is something to consider.
    • I'm also not sure if Law's durability/endurance should be higher than Killer's (though he has very impressive endurance feats from his Doflamingo fight.
I doubt any SN is KOed, they took their first damage thats it
Killer even reacted to Kaido attacking him right after BM 'Indra' (you can see the '!!' baloon). Battle just started.

Like Zoro said last chapter he's gotta unleash Enma more it has the ability to draw the user Ryou so that it can cut more than necessary as you can see in that panel with Zoro with the flames effect I think that's PURE Ryou that's why BM told Kaido to dodge it that would've damage big time :noo:
dunno if it was ryou but the attack is the same that ignited ryuma flame dragon attack maybe that s fire

Dude, stop, you're embarrassing yourself, all you post is "Enma this, Enma that, Raid Suit this, Raid Suit that", forget about the fucking cook and talk about the actual chapter.
Wanna know something?
I wasn't talking about Zoro and sanji, but comparing the RS and Emma, because most of you "Zoro Fans" have been saying for a long time that the RS was the super greatest PU, while Emma is just a normal PU (And some were saying Enma wasn't even a PU...).
And now, we know that Emma is at least at the same tier as the RS as a PU...But you don't want to read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.