Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The clear MVP of this chapter was Mama:
  • She seems to have taken Killer out of the fight with her first attack this chapter.
  • Her second attack struck down Zoro, Kidd and Law.
    • This may have only been temporarily, but she still removed them from the fight for however short a time.

All her attacks were successful, and to an astonishing degree. If not for Luffy being Rubber, the Yonkou would have won this fight already. Furthermore, she was completely unscathed.

Kaidou on the other hand had no successful attack in the entire chapter:
  • His destructive wind was dodged by Law, Killer and Luffy. Zoro deflected the one directed at him, and the one that hit Kidd only temporarily dislodged an arm.
  • His first Boro Breath was cut by Zoro.
  • His second Boro Breath was withstood by Luffy.
To make matters worse, he was used as a punching bag:
  • The Supernova launched a very well coordinated initial offense:
    • Luffy struck him with a Kong Rifle
    • Kidd followed up with a Slam Gibson
    • Law followed up with Gamma Knife
    • Killer rounded up the initial offense with Kamaa Sonic
  • He had to dodge Zoro's Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze *with Big Mom's warning)
  • Luffy struck him with a Rhino Schneider
  • Luffy Struck him with a Kong Gatling

Kaido's offense was completely ineffectual this chapter.

@Jo_Ndule, @Buusatan94, @Seraphoenix, @trav.

On the Supernova side, the best performer was Luffy with 3 successful attacks:
  • Kong Rifle
  • Rhino Schneider
  • Kong Gatling
He also gets bonus points for withstanding two of the Yonkou's attacks.

After Luffy, the second best performer may have been Killer. His Kamaa Sonic rounded up the initial offense, and may have been the most destructive of that initial barrage.

I think Law comes in at third. His Gamma Knife was more destructive than Slam Gibson, and he helped Zoro neutralise one of Kaido's attacks.

Kidd might take the fourth spot by virtue of having a successful attack. Even though Slam Gibson doesn't seem to have done that much damage to Kaido, it helped setup the more successful Gamma Knife and Kamaa Sonic.

The worst performer might have been Zoro. While he neutralised one of Kaido's attacks, he was the only Supernova without any successful attack in the chapter.
@rerere, @ReggieZoldyck21, @Sentinel, @playa4321, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @Trafalgar_D_Law, @Marimo_420, @ShinmenTakezo, @Geo.

It hurts less than I expected to give Zoro last place.

I think Big Mom's warning to Kaido and Kaido's reaction suggested that Zoro's attack was the most lethal of the attacks used. It doesn't matter though because Kaido avoided the attack.

My expectations for the non Luffy supernova when the fight resumes:
  • I feel confident that Zoro will rise up from Big Mom's attack.
    • We will see him properly leverage the incredible offensive prowess he was suggested to have this chapter.
    • He still needs to give Kaido a grievous injury and earn his recognition as a "monster samurai" of the likes of Oden.
  • I think Killer has been taken out of the game.
    • I'm guessing that Oda let him use his most powerful attack and score the most damage of the initial attacks with it because he intended to remove him afterwards.
    • Kidd's reaction supported this, and we did not see him recover before the end of the chapter.
  • I think Kidd will rise up.
    • It will be very disappointing if he goes down after giving a much less impressive performance than Killer.
  • I'm ambivalent on Law.
    • On one hand, Gamma Knife was supposed to be his ultimate attack, so I can see him being permanently removed after managing to land it.
    • On the other hand, if Law is removed now, he may look inferior to Killer? I don't think this is that implausible since I had DR Santoryu Zoro above Law, but it is something to consider.
    • I'm also not sure if Law's durability/endurance should be higher than Killer's (though he has very impressive endurance feats from his Doflamingo fight.

I doubt he would dodge any of other swords Zoro had

there is something wired about Enma ... that can effect Kaido easier than others

and at this point I'm sure ...
Zoro add "1 scar" to Kaido's "2 scars" .... making it a 3 scar at the end
So you're saying Normal Blade > Black Blade? (They are same Grade)
And that Sword God's Haki isn't enough to make Kaido dodge?

Swords can be sensed & they have their own Aura & even their own Personality, this was explained many times
It doesn't mean that the Swordsman isn't doing the work here or his Haki isn't being used

When Zoro bought a Sword in Loguetown & then tried it against Baroque Works, one of them cut through Stone even though Zoro didn't choose to & he commented on how that Sword is a difficult one, a disobedient one

Enma is same thing, it is a wild Sword that loves to feed on Haki and this was shown when Zoro acquired it but now he got used to it & is able to use Haki at will

So just like Previous Sword was not allowing Zoro to use "Breath" Technique freely, Enma is preventing Zoro from using his Haki properly.
However it's still Zoro's Attack & Zoro's Haki just like he was with Shusui

J

Jo_Ndule

Based on what? Killer's attack did little damage. It was an optical illusion (sonic waves). Zoro activated Ryuo pre TS.

Pre Enma Zoro >> Killer. Stop hating.
Just stop the nonsense
The zoro fighting kaido is enma zoro
Pre enma zoro wouldn't even make kaido scrsm in pain and hurt like this when enma zoro last chapter failed to do much.

Let enma zoro first hurt kaido then we can talk
Pre enam zoro has no feat above Killer vs top tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.