Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro well done, I am pretty sure that they ll come back in the next chapter (I mean kidd,zoro,law and killer).

Never speak ill about Killer again (Zoro well you know that from Oda). By the way, Zoro is a fuking monster, he would destroy killer and look what killer is able to do to Kaido. Nice, vice captain are indeed very close to captain :) :kata:.

Now about Enma, please guys stop reading your two piece, Enma is draining Zoro hacky, and yes Enma has some property yet the hacky is Zoro hacky, Zoro is indeed the so call monstrous samurai that Kaido was waiting.

I am sure that Zoro is having a fuking huge role vs Kaido, and in the final when Onigashima is almost over the flower Capital Zoro ll have a moment when he has to surpass his limit and make Enma a blaken blade. Quote me again when that ll happen :kata:

there is no need to hype zoro because kaido or bm or even zoro himself keep hype enma.

poor thing is enma isnt much different than raid suit. they are just power up tool.

what a waster it couldnt prvent zoro from get one shotted by thunder lol.

meanwhile luffy get legit power up without a any tool with adv haki and his fruit proved by how he tanked thunder bagua and boro breath while the other cant and not count bm's thunder since it was his natural counter. not to mention his offence power that could made kaido bleeding here and there. it wasnt even come from sharp thing instead a blunt thing lol.

I

Indigo

Why did Zoro need law to teleport him when he could have just jumped like killer to attack? Weird.
He could, but he couldn't get there in time before Luffy got hit by Boro Breath, that TP was firstly to stop that attack. Kaido wasn't even that dumb using it again, because he could see Zoro wasn't even close that time, but Law fucked him over.

Then why did it state that Zoro literally attempted to save Luffy?

He ain't a fool incapable to feel whether or not an attack is dangerous
Bro Luffy literally took the same attack a few panels later it wouldn't have a big effect on Luffy, period.
Zoro got in the way because he know Luffy can't take unnecessary damage during a fight against two Yonkou, he isn't dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.