Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma's AP is perfectly normal until Oda clearly states differently.

It remains a training tool.

Kaido sensing Oden in Zoro's sword doesn't imply the sword contains Oden's soul, it most likely refers to Zoro's ability and is making a comparative judgement. Big Mom says the sword ain't usual, and she is right, but not AP wise, just mechanically.
when they give credit specifically to enma. even zoro himself. we cant just turn blind and move it to zoro's
it's no different with raid suit. when everyone give it highlight about its ability. even sanji himself.

what i say is enma and raid suit are same. they are act as power boost for its user. without them will be different. they are not attached in the head and body unlike haki or df. although they also give the user more experience and skill. but without the certain tools. the outcome will be drastically different.

Last edited:
Zoro attack was impressive and all ( it even cut the horn Wich should be way bigger than a mountain)

but the truth is Kaido even in dragon form dodged it, I would imagine in base form he would dance around it all day

I wonder if that scene suggest Kaido is allowing the SNs to hit him
If you check Zoro's reaction, he didn't think Kaido would dodge
They are facing a guy who loves to test their techniques & tank them so he didn't consider that Kaido would dodge

Yeah Zoro with Enma by hype owns all the Sn.
But the problem is Enma particularly seems to be drawing way too much attention at this point,even Big Mom and Kaido hyped it more than Zoro himself.

If it continues,we'll have to admit Enma is really overpowered.
To be honnest it is, it's been made clear several times that this katana wasn't ordinary and had something that not even Shusui gave to Zoro.
Shuusui may be a black blade but Enma seems to take your haki and releases it in your attacks with its power having been boosted several times.

Ofc it recquires that you master the blade first, and it's more difficult than with any sword that Zoro had before.

Status
Not open for further replies.