Status
Not open for further replies.
should be easy to find that spot in his human form ......
he wont stay a dragon forever ...
wonder what the excuse will be then.
Again, no one knows how Oda will handle this attack. But here he CLEARLY was stating that Law was just guessing about his heart.

I actually think he will use this multiple times, simply because Law doesn't have much else in his arsenal lol.

So much damage control from Zoro haters, they are already saying shit like

"If Zoro does cut Kaido or kill him, it's because of Enma"

few months back they didn't even believe Zoro would go to the rooftop, he was going to fight Queen and Sanji King.

You love to see it.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Only a fool would think Zoro fights Queen and Sanji fights King :milaugh:

After my stance on Enma got confirmed this chapter, i'm waiting for Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King match-ups to be confirmed sometime in the next volume :steef:

But the thing is he called Dofla a weakling,while Sulong Ino/Neko strong and the SNs are performing better then them against two freaking yonkous,you do the math.
Kaido called Doffy weak because he underestimated the Supernova and called them a bunch of kids -> Kaido's subordinates replied by asking whether Kaido isn't underestimating them. And now as Kaido faces them, he has to accept that all of them are quite tough guys.

On the other hand he had more respect for the Scabbards who were Oden's subordinates. Especially when they were boosted by Oden's will, Kaido saw Oden in the scabbards.

J

Jo_Ndule

Imagine what Shanks or Mihawk could do if Zoro without even ADCOA scared two Yonko with one sword:endthis::milaugh:
:kayneshrug: do they have enma?

Kaido fought Shanks n bm but never felt threatened by their swords
Same way BM fought wb and co but never worried about their blades

Nobody hyped zoro haki ..they noticed Enma not his haki

Shanks can do nothing coz we know he didn't beat kaido or scar him.
Mihawk? Vista stops him

Nobody even hype Mihawk in this chapter

I

Indigo

It will be hard for Kidd to impress as much as the other ones, because his plan is to crush Kaido, not cut and damage him like that. So the types of attacks he's going to keep doing is crushing and blunt blows, those are not as impressive as cutting like Law, Killer and Zoro, and on the other hand we have Luffy doing blunt blows, but he is using internal destruction.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
"zoro haters are now doing damage control saying Zoro will cut Kaido only because of Enma".

Since several weeks ago i've been saying that, mate.
And I dont like that one bit.
I would love for Zoro to cut Kaido because of his own strenght, but instead, Oda decided to give him a magical special sword, just so he can wank Oden more and more.
That's just pathetic writing. Taking away the hype from Zoro and giving it to the dead scrub and his magical blade.
It doesn't really affect you all, because you are already delusional about anything zoro-related. So you people are not really affected by it or anything. :kayneshrug:

People who never wanted to accept Doffy is above YC3, are now pretending Oda massively scaled up Law, Killer & co. instead of admitting Doffy shits on YCs.

:myman:
There are people that believe that. I mean when the Whole Cake Island Arc started and Luffy fought Crackers, Luffy was at full strength, used Gear 4, and he still needed help to beat Crackers.
Meanwhile, when he fought Doflamingo, he was already beat up when he used Gear 4 and the fight was nearly one-sided to Luffy's favour.
Doflamingo is obviously weaker than the Commanders of Big Mom and Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.