Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

The difference is the potrayal.
Nobody hyped emma while he was with Oden,they talked about Oden's strength .
Now EVERYBODY is hyping Emma, not Zoro.
And all this is because most of you were saying Enma wasn't nothing for Zoro, and that wasn't a real PU etc.
That's what why don't understand

When Oden had enma
Everybody hyped his strength not the blade.
Even wB with his epic CoO didnt hype Enma but Oden only

Oden made Enma legendary

Whole Enma is making Zoro legendary and mighty

@Buusatan94 @Sentinel , @Jo_Ndule
I call this for years, GK isn't a top tier attack when Killer and the Scabbards show each better Ap/lethal attacks then GK. Kaido skin was to tough with proof that GK can't ignore durability.

Im sure Law has now higher lvl attacks, at least I hope it.
Dude what the fuck are you talking about? Law clearly hit Kaido's internals. Kaido wouldn't scream in pain otherwise. He literally stated this last chapter ("attack from the inside").

Dude Kinemon was hiding in fear shitting his pants at Doffy. Please get your head out of your ass.

Law no diffed Kinemon. He take multiple Scabbards himself, let alone Doffy.
He fear the beast pirates overall to caught him,Law df was to useful. Kinemon literally show onpanel to have better attack then GK. With doesn't mean Law is weaker, im sure Law has now stronger attacks. GK is simple not a top tier move since the Scabbards/Killer put on same Kaido better damage.

J

Jo_Ndule

Every supernova was looking good in this chapter,still I expect more of Kid.
At least Law could teleport Zoro above,even though is GK was portrayal weaker then Killer and the Scabbard attacks.
Killer was a beast,his moveset is so amazing to watch,jumping on Kaido and attacking him with a nice attack, was looking good.
Zoro and Luffy the mvps of this chapter,how Zoro block the wind attack,how he cut boro breath and cut something larger as a mountain easily down, Epic.
Luffy too how he dodge Kaido wind slashes and lands attacks,dude was rocking.

I expect more of Law, probably he now have stronger finisher move, sincw GK who almost kill Doffy wasn't really useful against Kaido and was portrayal worse then the attacks of the Scabbards and Killer.

Hope Oda don't switch to the others and still show us this fight, one of the best in the entire 10years. So amazing...
Zoro did nothing amazing except the part emma gets wanked...the AP and lethality seems Great.
Blocking the attack that everyone dodged...kidd dint bother coz he can reattach his metals

Luffy and BM carried this chapter from both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.